5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and elegance
Another amazing nightgown by Eileen West - own many, and love the color and style of this one. Easy to care for and so comfortable. Never disappoints.
Published 9 months ago by SMoe

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Eileen West?
Published 10 months ago by L. Sandlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and elegance, March 26, 2014
SMoe (New York City) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Eileen West?, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Eileen West Women's Sparkling Sea Ballet Nightgown (Apparel)
I am very disappointed in this nightgown. Did someone die at EW? The design has changed, amount of fabric has been reduced in the skirt, especially in the back. Also the fabric doesn't feel like any cotton lawn I've felt before. I have worn EW gowns for about 25 years. They don't last forever, tho they last longer than others. But comparing to all my EW nightgowns, the Sparkling Sea Ballet Nightgown comes up very short.

The reason I asked if someone died at EW is this: I find things change when the originator dies...think Walmart, McDonald's, etc etc.

I had to alter so no way to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eileen West Nighgowns are My Favorites, April 18, 2014
I love Eileen West Nightgowns. The sizing is a little large - but oh the comfort!! Good cool cotton. I wear these all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and comfy!, July 21, 2014
Love this nightgown, great when you have the sweats at night with meno! Pretty and lacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, feminine, cotton nightgown, November 1, 2014
Lovely to sleep in and attractive before bed. Yes, perfect for hot summer nights.