5.0 out of 5 stars Eileen West Sunkissed Ballet Nightgown
I love all Eileen West gowns and this is no exception. The color is a great pastel. Only bone I might pick and its a small one is that the shoulder straps on this one feel a little snug to me. Still, nothing really to make a big deal of. Will definitely order more of these.
Published 7 months ago by Karen Smoyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Peek a boo
This nightgown is pretty, but quite sheer. I would be embarrassed to wear it around anyone but my husband. (He doesn't have a problem with it, lol.) If I had known it was going to be see-through, I wouldn't have ordered it.
Published 4 months ago by Beautiful Dreamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Eileen West Sunkissed Ballet Nightgown, May 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with this one!, June 18, 2014
I love this nightie so much I just orderd more Eileen West gowns. It is soft, pretty and well-made. I only wish it was ankle length on me, but then it would be too long for women shorter than my 5'7".

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Eileen West!!!, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Eileen West Women's Sunkissed Ballet Nightgown (Apparel)
Eileen West makes the best nightgowns. They are comfy and they don't get hot while you sleep!!! They wash up like new and last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful nightgown, May 30, 2014
nothing compares to Eileen west nightgowns...gorgeous details on every gown perfect fabric weight cool for summer night but can wear all year long. beautiful color shades ...great fit & lengths...youthful (not grandma look).higly recommend...,Amazon definetly has the best prices because Eileen west is an expensive designer.

4.0 out of 5 stars West's sizes are inconsistent so beware. I have a ..., July 14, 2014
West's sizes are inconsistent so beware. I have a size large which fits me but this one is a little small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality garment, September 6, 2014
Eileen West makes quality garments. This is the second nightgown of this brand that I have purchased and I continue to be pleased. Unlike some other brands that use hard threads that scratch and itch, this gown is of soft comfortable fabric and trim. I'm pleased and would buy it again. Of course, the lightening deal price made it even more attractive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nightgown, July 12, 2014
Lovely material. Comfortable. Washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars the feel is perfect next to my skin, July 11, 2014
I do not usually pay this much for a summer nightgown. Given the quality of the cotton, the feel is perfect next to my skin; very soft. I would certainly buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eileen West gown, July 7, 2014
I love Eileen West gowns. They are high quality, wear well, wash well, and last forever.
It was shipped fast...received it the day after I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gown, July 7, 2014
This gown is a good gown for summer. It fits loosely and is nice and cool. The length is good for me. I especially like the dotted swiss material. I would recommend this gown to anyone looking for a pretty, comfortable, and cool night gown for summer. I purchased this gown during a sale so that it was close to half price. That is the only thing that I do not like about Eileen West gowns, they are pricey!