Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
asked by Nadine M. Goudy on June 18, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 answers
A
I got to thinking about your Prop 65 issue, and the fact that all electronic equipment/circuit boards (including those inside baby toys) are made with toxic substances. This is what I found:

"Many of the elements listed under Proposition 65 are common everyday items. Many, such as lead, are commonly used in the electronics industry."

My guess is that the circuitry inside this toy are what requires the company to carry the warning label on this particular toy.
goonius answered on September 11, 2009
Comment | 20 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Karen R. Velasquez answered on October 18, 2011
Comment | 27 of 29 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
goonius answered on September 11, 2009
Comment (1) | 30 of 33 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mamako answered on November 9, 2010
Comment | 23 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nadine M. Goudy answered on July 17, 2009
Comment | 13 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have you had a response from baby einstein yet?
Chuck Barnes answered on August 20, 2009
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Personally, I would not buy anything that could, in any way, cause harm. There are enough safe toys out there. It makes no sense to take chances on a child's health. If the company is so rude as to not answer a direct question, then they certainly don't need my business. Look for something else and let them keep their toxic toy. I was about to buy this for my granddaughter when I began reading the reviews. Her health is too important to buy this.
Emione answered on March 28, 2011
Comment | 15 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Cheri Saley answered on December 12, 2011
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
That's what I was hoping, because I really wanted to buy it. I asked Kids II if that was the case and they never answered me.
Nadine M. Goudy answered on September 11, 2009
Comment | 10 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No.
Nadine M. Goudy answered on August 20, 2009
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product