Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: El ABC de la Costura (Sewing Essentials)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 21, 2004
Es un excelente libro para personas que estan aprendiendo el arte de la costura. El libro contiene informacion sobre el equipo basico, como pegar botones, zipper, como utilizar el equipo. Las fotos son de gran ayuda.
on July 19, 2007
My Spanish is not the best so I prefer to write this in English. I wanted to send the small button run without foot pedal sewing machine to my sister in law in Mexico to learn to sew on so I also purchased this book to go with it. She said the book helped so much and she has read it. As the information for the book, descriptions and photos were excellent I decided to purchase this one. It came in excellent condition and it looked very good for a beginner. So far she has made pillows and a skirt for her daughter using this book and the small sewing machine that my other sisters in law are raving about such that they also want sewing machines. They loved this book and it helped them. They have never used a sewing machine or made clothing before and this book helped them. I figured if they had time to do punch needle they might as well learn to sew. For now I am top of their list for thinking up gifts such that the husbands who are working electrical contracts here are asking me how to send packages to their wives now because of the sewing machine and book they love so much. Thank you for describing and selling this so well in Spanish and English such that I know it is in Spanish.
on January 28, 2014
I got this because I read some pages in a sample in Google Books, and I thought that all the topics were going to be explained the same. Well not. The books is very good though, specially for a beginner like me.
on July 22, 2014
too complicated, I was looking for a more simple to the point kind of book. This one is too long, too big, too many pages and talks about stuff not even relevant to sewing.
on December 26, 2011
Soy principiante en la costura, compré este libro con el fin de conocer generalidades sobre el tema. Me pareció de bastante ayuda. Información general que toda persona interesada en la costura debe saber. Sin embargo, si ud desea algún proyecto o información detallada sobre un tema, será difícil que pueda encontrarlo en este libro.
on April 19, 2013
As I said in the review of the other Singer books, I love the way they put together these books with colors pictures and explanations.
on November 21, 2014
I am learn sewing and this book is very useful has everything that the teacher teaches is my reference book
on May 14, 2015
You can find a clear explanation of the basic steps to star sewing.
on October 23, 2009
This book will be really useful for the women who will be attending a sewing school to be started in Rancho Grande, Nicaragua this November. We are trying to take multiple copies with us to leave with the women to share with others as the school grows.
on June 18, 2015