|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Well 3,000+ people die every day from drugs the Cartels import into the USA.
I would have appreciated it, if the writer had been bold enough to appeal to US citizens and government to assume responsibility for the problem.
This book is very interesting and I would recommend others to read it, it can help out for school topics.
First 75% of book too graphic and dark, remaining 25% is about the main character's discovery of religion. Quite a contrast and frankly appeared to be self serving.Published 2 days ago by David Paton
In many ways I wish I hadn't read it because it's so brutally true and I live in Mexico. Everything I imagined as a worse-case scenario concerning corruption, etc. is happening. Read morePublished 28 days ago by D. Collins
This guy is a bad, bad person. The introduction to the interview with him is long and circuitous. I did not like the book but feel it is important to understand the cartels plying... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Anna M. Leuenberger
Incredible prose about a huge tragedy for all of us who know the border.Published 1 month ago by multiple intelligences
I remember starting reading this book at BookPeople in Austin, and I got engaged with it. After a couple of years I finally give it a shot. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elias De la Torre
This book provides a great insight into the evil lives of the sicario. Once you are sucked into the underworld you can never get out, author provides great insights.Published 5 months ago by John Martinez