5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what was needed
This was exactly what I needed to use my OBDII diagnostic cable with my BMW under the hood. Works exactly as it should.
Published 15 months ago by N. Dittes

3.0 out of 5 stars READ IF YOU HAVE A 95 OR OLDER
even though this is for older bmw's to convert them to obd2 it is good to keep in mind that you will need a reader that can read old vehicles. all of the free places will not be able to read the codes like auto zone, advanced auto. it does work well if you have a scan tool that reads this.
Published 3 months ago by squiggs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what was needed, April 20, 2013
N. Dittes (Luleĺ, Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elandpower OBD OBD2 S-EOLF-BMW20P 16 Pin Connector Diagnostic Adapter for BMW 20 Pin (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great with my 318i 97', May 9, 2014
Paulo (Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
with the appropriate adapter, "BAFX Products - Bluetooth OBD2 scan tool" and the proper software, "Torque Pro" I was able to read my fault codes, replace the required sensorsa and even clear the codes, saving me a lot of money that mechanics charge just for scanning your car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-have for detailed issues, May 11, 2014
This is a must-have for the BMW 528 1999 model. This allows me to see in greater detail any issues with my vehicle. More than just plugging in to the OBD II in the cockpit.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, April 11, 2013
Thanks for a good product, works well as expected!It also works with my interface with a 16 pin connector d-can

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 20, 2013
I have a 1997 328I and needed this to read airbag codes since the one port inside the car doesn't support that. This product is VERY well built and has a nice solid feel to it. There really isn't a whole bunch to say about an adapter other then if you need something like this, well where else are you going to find one? I trust Amazon over eBay. Great buy, did what I needed it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adapter for scanner tool to BMW, January 22, 2013
Worked with my new scanner and plugged directly to my 1998 BMW so I could use scanner to diagnose codes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a great product!!, August 6, 2012
Arrive on time, the product I spected, no complains. Very good choice.

I'm very happy with this item, I definetely would buy again. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars READ IF YOU HAVE A 95 OR OLDER, April 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Just what I needed!

1.0 out of 5 stars this was a bust, June 24, 2014
this wont connect with anything it was a wast i have to find something to read my car all over again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›