Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lady Eye Hook Elastic Shapewear Trimmer Corset Waist Cincher Black L
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 28, 2014
I am guessing that the people in China that make and sell this have no real concept of "American sizes" I ordered a L and got an XL that could probably fit a S or maybe a M (maybe). It was also much shorter then the picture indicated. The quality seems good but I can't even try to use it! Frustrating! Not even worth it to try to send it back since its from China! So unless you are a size 4 and 4 feet tall don't bother.
on March 19, 2014
this product is good, the fit was perfect at first a little tight but thats the purpose once you wear it you will realize thats what its suppose to do, tighten you up
on April 25, 2014
This piece of junk is sized much smaller than seller is indicating. The item does not cover as high as the picture states. It's significantly shorter first of all. Secondly, they say in their sizing chart a Large is equivalent to a 14. I call BS. I got an XL in the mail (not what I ordered either btw), and I swear to G that it wouldn't fit you if you were bigger than a size 6/8. There is no way this would go around the torso of a size 16/18 person. Not even a 12/14. I kid you not, even the "stomach panel" area isn't big enough to cover. If this thing were big enough to wear, the areas it's designed to cinch it wouldn't even be on top of.

I guess that's why it's under 10 dollars. They know it costs too much to ship back so you won't bother. Save your money ladies.
on April 20, 2014
This waist cincher was very small, I could not get into it at all. Perhaps I purchased the wrong size. I ordered a large of which I am in clothing but it was extremely tight. Will save for another time when I lose a few pounds.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this in an extra large and it will barely fit my 6 year old daughter. It is extremely tiny and doesn't even look like the one in the picture. Very disappointed I hope there's some way of getting my money back.
on May 22, 2014
Nothing like I imagine it, very very small, sizes are not USA size, I ordered my regular size large and it fit around one of my calves, I am 5'9 and I only weigh 152 lbs it was extremely small, will never order again.
on June 23, 2014
At first it was a little snug and I didn't know how to wear it because no instructions where with it.
I got use to it and started wearing it to work. The plastic inserts were pressing in my side, ribs, back
and right under my chest area. Now the inserts are coming out. The trimmer rolls up at times and
is a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't waste the money on this one.
on May 27, 2014
Don't like it is a piece of crap. Couldn't get it to close and it is a large and I wear size 8/ 10 in clothes. Don't buy it is a waste of money
on May 22, 2014
I can not fit it. It's extremely too small. I am very upset that I wasted my money on this waist shaper and I can not fit it.
on June 15, 2014
It was perfect , it fit. It might not cover your whole tummy but it really really works. I recommend it