Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 30, 2012
Some things that I wasn't aware of when ordering:
The strap has to go over your hand, not one long length that you wrap. After the initial cuff goes over your hand, the rest then does wrap and velcro.

The initial cuff is tight. Very tight. I have tiny, child-like wrists and often have trouble getting things tight enough. So for me, this was really ideal. However, even my wrists start to feel constricted after a while.

The pink is exact true to color and comes in a great carry case that keeps it super organized in my gym bag. The plastic case is also breathable so they don't have to set out before I load up and leave the gym.

For the cost, these are really quite good. But if you have normal sized wrists, you will find this very constrictive.
on April 5, 2013
This product is not appropriately or thoroughly described or represented in text and photos.
The wrap is not a standard 12" long wrap that you would wind around your wrist and secure with velcro. The wrap comes as a pre-sewn wrap that you have to squeeze your hand through, then wind the remaining 6" of wrap around your wrist. It's terribly tight and cuts off the circulation in the hand. This product is probably for a child's wrist. I am an athletic/lean 5'6" gal with very skinny wrists (I can't wear bangle bracelets because they fall off), and these were intolerable to wear longer than 1 minute.

Because the design of this product is clearly different from the "standard" weightlifting wrist wraps, it should have been clearly noted in the product description, and a photo illustrating the differences should have been provided.

This product was advertised as new, but when they arrived the wraps were clearly dirty (black marks on the pink parts). Also, there was NO packing slip in the package, so no help with returning them. I will attempt to 'gift' them to a small child that happens to lift weights. Wish me luck.
on April 22, 2012
Great product; I needed the item very fast for my son's weight lifting competition and it came very quickly. Proper equipment does make a difference, my son was able to increase his all time best Clean Jerk to 275# with these straps. Overall very pleased
on January 18, 2013
I bought the pink ones for my wife for her CrossFit. Excellent quality product. We are very pleased. I bought the white ones for my powerlifting. Very supportive without cutting off the blood flow to your hands.
on June 13, 2014
I bought these a long time ago, about 6 months. Anyway. I love them. I'm a female and I use them for extra wrist support when dealing with heavy weight. I wear them regularly and they have not lost elasticity (regular machine wash, I hang dry them) I absolutely love them and these totally replaced my regular wraps that I hate to put on because I have to wrap them around and around and around. Ugh. These are easy to put on sometimes I just slip my hand in the bad and don't even wrap it lol great material great sturdy product (my wrist measure 16cm) I think my wrist is bigger than most women. Lol
on November 9, 2013
I am have become a bit of a pink person but in hindsight a darker color would have been better, the pink gets dirty quickly. These held up for about 3-4 months with daily use until the elastic started showing through. They still worked but were just starting to fall apart.
on May 20, 2013
These wraps are of great quality. Nicer than most of the more expensive ones on market. They work great for heavy lifting......
on December 3, 2012
UPDATE:

These straps were almost too tight for me to put on at first (earning a 3/5)--I have a slightly larger than average frame. However, they quickly broke in after a mere couple uses.

The main reason why I rated these 4/5 instead of 5/5:

I would rather have straps (with thin thumb loops like these) that come in one long strand, allowing you to wrap them around your wrist for desired pressure. It's my fault for not seeing that these straps already have a pre-constructed wrist-band size, and then allow you to tighten it even more from there. They support well, but after breaking in they have already lost a bit of support. If I had the kind without the pre-made band, I could just tighten further and not compromise support.

I hope this helps. Now, get out there and workout!
on June 13, 2012
I purchased these wrist wraps for CrossFit because I could tell my wrists were getting weak during some of my lifts. I LOVE that they are pink - but I also love how tight they get on my wrists. Some of the other wraps I've looked at have huge sections of velcro to make them more adjustable. These don't need it - they get plenty tight enough - even on my with small wrists. I am thinking about buying these for one of my CF friends too! Good quality product.
on July 16, 2015
I have terrible wrists. Some days I can't even lift light objects or push a cotton pad against my face. I was struggling at a CrossFit class and another participant offered to let me use hers. Instant support. They really lessened the pain I was feeling and I could lift the bars much better and felt that I could last longer in handstands and push ups where that wrist is so severely bent. Will never be without my Meisters again!

See 1 answered question