Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2002
This is the type of book anyone with elder or soon to be elder family or loved one, needs to read BEFORE you need to provide care. The book takes you through a logical thought process that will remove a lot of the stress and anxiety that elder care can produce. The ideas presented go beyond elder care and address real life issues including work, family and self. My review is based on what this book brought to me with my personal experience of dealing with a sick parent. I highly recommend it.
on November 21, 2002
If you are caring for an elderly loved one and employed too, then this book is A MUST. It provides practical information to help you sort through the overwhelming tasks of working and caregiving. It is a valuable resource for persons who are new or experienced with caregiving.
on November 21, 2002
This is an excellent handbook for the working family caregiver. John Paul Marosy has presented us with a workbook that is easy to use and chock full of information. It is A MUST for both new and experienced working family caregivers.