5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wicking!
Published on January 7, 2011 by D. B. Levenstam

1.0 out of 5 stars Wore them once.....
wore them once and a hole formed at the tip of my left big toe. I have short toe nails, so that wasn't a problem. Very thin. In all honesty, this is really just a dress sock. A cheap dress sock. Don't believe me? Just buy it. The packaging looks like it was done it a back room where they just slapped gi sock stickers on it.
Published on October 15, 2011 by michael

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wicking!, January 7, 2011
D. B. Levenstam (Centreville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Let's face it-polypropylene isn't the most comfortable material. When I first put these on they feel cold and constricting. I find though that I can run outside in subfreezing weather wearing them and they wick the perspiration right off my feet so my feet stay warm and dry even for an hour. Of course I'm running, so the exercise tends to warm me, but unlike a cotton socks I wear over the polypropylene socks, or the cotton hood I often wear over a polypropylene hat, the polypropylene socks stay pretty dry. After the run as I stretch and do abs I remove the wet cotton socks but keep the polypropylene socks on my feet and even though I've just run for an hour and the temperature at floor level tends to be a bit chilly, these socks keep my feet warm and dry. I really wear them only to run, and only in the cold months, but I do recommend them if you want to keep your feet warm and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, March 23, 2010
Quality of these socks is good. They are marked 97% polypro, 3% Lycra.
If you are concerned about size they are marked "Size 10-13"

5.0 out of 5 stars Best liner socks you can buy, at a great price!, May 22, 2011
Kathy Beatty (Westminster, CO USA) - See all my reviews
These socks are a real bargain - high quality and inexpensive. Although they are marked size 10-13, I normally wear size 9-11 and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight liner, February 20, 2013
Try adding these light weight liners to your deep winter foot warmth kit. They go well with any other regular sock and help to keep my feet both dry and toasty warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the socks, August 21, 2011
I bought these hoping they would help with blisters my son gets from playing sports and "sweaty" feet! They seem to help...They either dont sweat as much or maybe soak up the sweat...Im not sure but this is what I was advised to buy and they seem to be working.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wore them once....., October 15, 2011
michael (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elder Socks Black Polypropylene Liner Sock (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Under sock liner., April 4, 2014
I didn't like the fabric so didn't wear them. I wish they had been softer and not quite so tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, March 16, 2014
Excellent. Kept my feet warm (with a pair of wool socks and hunting boots).
Outside at the Winter Classic in Chicago for 4-5 hours. Feet NEVER got cold.
Temp was in the teens, in a blizzard at night at Soldier Field.
Pretty extreme but no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of liners, March 10, 2014
These liners fit perfectly. They are warm and comfortable and do not bundle up under the outer sock. I will be purchasing more of these for future use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sock liners are okay, February 3, 2014
My husband works outside and it has been a brutal winter. I got these for him to help keep his feet warm. He didn't see any difference. In fact, he said his feet were colder than usual that day. So, go figure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›