4.0 out of 5 stars Best Callus Remover Ever!
Published on September 3, 2011 by sunshine58

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective
I had this product previously.It was given to me as a gift.It worked great for several years.When it finally died,I bought another one from the Dr. Leonard's catalog thru Amazon. This one only lasted about a month.I plan on exchanging it for a new one. I have really dry feet,and it does wonders for smoothing them,and removing the calluses.
Published on December 15, 2010 by Judy

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Callus Remover Ever!, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
I love this little tool. I found this product many years ago in a bulk warehouse find. I bought about 20 of them. I gave away some and used all the other's until they didn't work anymore. I couldn't find one of these for about a year or so until I found this on Amazon. I was thrilled. For the price this can't be beat. It's gentle and really works. I didn't like the sandpaper discs that came with it though, but my fiance' made some for me and I was thrilled! You just buy a sheet of lightgrade sandpaper at a hardware store and cut it to fit. I only gave this item 4 stars because it is very easy to break. It is made cheaply, but the price is pretty cheap too for the wonders it does for your feet. I hope you give it a try and I think you will be amazed at what this can do for your feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't imagine life without my foot grinder, December 16, 2010
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
I received my first callus grinder as a gift, and fell head-over-heels-in-love with it. I lost it in a divorce and simply had to have one for myself. I find that they usually last for several years. Well worth the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defective, December 15, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, September 7, 2012
C.O.S. (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
I'm not sure I understand all the positive reviews for this device. Perhaps they were written by soft-footed babies who didn't need exfoliation to begin with. It's not like my feet are disgusting- my heels just don't feel soft, so I bought this product, thinking it would save my arm from the toil that is the Ped Egg.
Anyway, this device doesn't do a damn thing. The sandpaper disks included are way too fine a grit. You could seriously use this to exfoliate your face- that's how gentle it is. I am going to try buying coarser sandpaper and cutting it to fit the disks, then gluing it on, but my hopes are not high. The motor doesn't seem to have much power and you can't press down as you use it, so I think even with modification, it will be a disappointment. Over ten dollars wasted. Dr. Leonard can suck it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as the one I had years ago, September 21, 2013
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
Doesn't seem to work as well as the one I had years and Years ago. Maybe it's my imagination but seems to have less power.

1.0 out of 5 stars Callus Remover Not Recommended, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
Order shipped from Dr. Leonard's Health Care. During first use of this product, the on/off switch began to malfunction, requiring me to hold it in the on position to continue using it. Also, after use, I opened the battery compartment and detected some kind of chemical or electrical smell. Returned to Dr. Leonard's for refund on the price of the product, which was issued by Amazon. I would not recommend this product at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars It actually WORKS, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
My mom had one of these. this is the only one of this style that you can actually put a little pressure on that doesnt stop spinning! I'm not to crazy about the sanding disks...but I'm gonna try some from a diff set. but yes this does work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product ever, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
This is the best product I have ever bought. :) It really works, my feet have never felt better. My heal has a nasty split on the bottom of my foot. The soft n smooth takes care of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Good personal item, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
Would not want to be without this item. It removes calluses promptly and I love for pedicures. Very reasonably priced too.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm very disappointed in this product, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover
I'm very disappointed in this product; it doesn't work so I'm going back to the Pedi Egg with that at least I see some results...

Electric Callus Remover - Callus Remover