Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 422 questions
votes
I use a PAINT brush (about 1/2 inch wide) to brush out the ground coffee, then use a damp paper towel to clean up the fine powder. This method works very well, especially if you use a soft brush. Keep the brush near the grinder and brush out the grinder after each use.
Dec 17, 2013 by Michael J. Sidlak
votes
Does an excellent job, I use it and add the ground seed to granola or grind it finer and add it to baked goods for extra fiber.
Apr 2, 2014 by Walter B. Miller
votes
The bottom of the bowl where the blade is, is metal for about 1/2" to 3/4" in the deepest part in the center. Above that it is white plastic and the smoky colored plastic cap fits down into this area while grinding. My new grinder has no chipping, and my old Krups grinder, (same design, purchased and used since the mid '80's!) has only one tiny bit of chipping on the very edge of the plastic cap. But it was used daily grinding coffee beans. My old grinder has held up over those 30 years better than I have. LOL! The cap on my old grinder did not cloud up over time.
Nov 2, 2013 by L.M.
votes
It is 120v ~ 60Hz 200W. Hope that's helpful. :~)
Jul 29, 2014 by Bruce W. Bucholtz
votes
I keep the grinder for coffee for coffee alone. If we are talking about spices, there is often a sort of co-mingling in the course of a dish so it isn't that important if there is a little mix in the flavorings. I do wish it very carefully with detergent and water but would not guarrantee no cross-contamination.
Jan 8, 2014 by Cleopatrai
votes
We use ours with a frech press and only grind for 6 seconds. It isn't completely unifrorm, but it works for an inexpensive grinder.
Mar 27, 2012 by dmd77
votes
No, you have to wrap it around the grinder.
Mar 7, 2013 by lisa827
votes
Would not try to grind fresh ginger, ginger should be grated by hand. Dry spices work best for this type of grinder.
Dec 19, 2012 by Buffy
vote
I use this for dried items. It doesn't properly grind fesh herbs.
Aug 27, 2014 by B
vote
Coarse setting? Aug 13, 2014
The Krups does not have settings. You control the coarseness by how long you grind or whether you pulse the button while grinding.
Aug 13, 2014 by C1
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   43   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers