5.0 out of 5 stars $225.00? You have to be kidding me!, October 8, 2010
Patrick Kelly (The Tarheel State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
Okay, if you're reading this you probably have already been hearing the buzz about these Agile
Les Paul copies.I know I did alot of reading before I took the $225.00[HA!]plunge for one of
these AL-2000 gold tops with p-90 pickups.

All I can say is that if you are considering getting one of these just go ahead and order
one and you won't be sorry.I received mine yesterday and it is everything I was hoping for
and then some.

First of all is the sound of this guitar.Admittedly, I am a P90 man I have read about some
owners swapping out for fancier P90s. All I can ask is "Why"? This thing sounds great as-is.
I play alot of different styles jazz,blues,funk,rock etc and this guitar covers all of that
just fine. I can't wait to try some slide playing on this thing. I also play a Reverend 290
Charger which has 2 P90's but it is a totally different beast.

Second is the cool factor of gold tops with P90's....they just have that classic 50's asthetic
that has always appealed to me. This Agile captures that vibe as well as any Les Paul copy that
I have run across for a a whole lot less $.It weighs in like a Gibson LP too [about 10 or 11 lbs]
which I was hoping it would...solid mahoganny too.I still can't believe a guitar like this is available
for only $225.00.

Eventually I may put a bone nut on this guitar but I must say that right out of the box all I had to
do was change out to my favorite strings and it was a joy to play. I may tweak here and there as I go
along but it won't need much.Thanks to Rondo for making some really nice instruments available to most
anyone out there. I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven if I had owned a guitar like this
when I first started learning to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for your money, March 11, 2011
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
I bought this for my studio and had some friends play it to see what they thought. Their comments focused on the neck, feel and fretboard which were overwhelmingly positive. All were surprised by the low price. I think these are very good guitars, well made and certainly comparable if not better than other Gibson knock offs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
I just received this guitar yesterday and I am already impressed. The quality is top notch and the sound is remarkable. I have taken this guitar through the paces and it holds its own against many high-end instruments. I have been playing guitar for 10 years and own and have owned many Gibson, PRS, and Fender guitars. For the price, this guitar is truly amazing. I would recommended this guitar for beginners, hobbyist, and experienced players alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything the original promises!, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
This is my second Nashville style instrument from Agile. I wanted a guitar with soap bar pickups and I found this one. Great tone and appearance at 10% of the cost. Action was perfect right out of the box. Beautiful gold finish with no cosmetic flaws. My other Agile is a Tiger Eye with humbuckers. If you are into LP type of guitars this can't be beat. Hurry and get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar!, October 17, 2013
Ruth S. Taylor (Newport, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
I was stunned by the build quality of this guitar. It was almost too nice for a first guitar - its no Beater!

I love the sound of the P90's - that nice n' sharp early R&R sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent guitar, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Electric Guitar Agile AL-2000 Gold Top P90
I take very good decision to buy this great take guitar, really is of very good quality, tuners are Goover, and keep the guitar in tune from the first moment, the body, soft and comfortable to hold, on the mast, the fingers glide smoothly, and comes with a good calibration. It is a product that I have already recommended it to my friends. If you are thinking of buying a guitar, this brand is a very good selection