Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Electric Roaster Liners. 1-pack (2 units)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Quantity: 2|Change

on September 30, 2013
Bought these liners to help save time and effort in cleaning the roasters however they caused more work because the liners melted and stuck to the pans. Would not recommend. The package says they are good up to 350 degrees but that evidently isn't right. We were using 4 roasters and they melted in all four. This is a bad buy.
on December 3, 2012
Boo. Hiss. So much for convenience = not. These liners melted to the sides of my roaster pans (in two different roaster brand units) while I was trying to feed 28 people for thanksgiving. After effort to scrub the melted plastic off I later tried to burn (500 degrees for several hours) the residue to no avail. All I did was fill my home with toxic plastic smoke. Now I have to find replacement roaster pans. $$$. And doubt I can get replacements by next time I need roasters for Xmas party this Saturday. Beware!
on December 28, 2013
I am very upset that the liner stuck to my roaster pan and I couldn't get it off. I tried the plastic removal instructions that came with the product, did not work at all. DO NOT USE ON YOUR ELECTRIC ROASTER!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT.
on June 9, 2015
I have been using these liners for 2 years and have never had one melt. You have to make sure there is water between the liner and pan as per the directions. I start with about 24oz of water and add as needed.
on September 27, 2011
I have been using the smaller bags for my crock pots for quite of while and I had not been able to find any bags for my larger roasters. I was so happy to find these larger ones on line. They work great. Just remember to put a little water in roaster first so the bag doesn't stick.
on March 19, 2016
These work great, but I didn't think so right at first. Here is the trick: Take the metal liner/pan out of the roaster. Turn on the roaster to preheat to your desired temperature. Pour 3 cups of water in the metal liner (remember, the metal liner is just sitting on the counter, NOT in the heating roaster). Take the plastic liner and place it in the metal liner over the water. Smooth it out and make sure it covers the inside completely. The excess will drape over the outside of the liner. Now, fill the metal liner with the food you are cooking. When you have it loaded with whatever, carefully lift the edges of the plastic liner so they won't be tempted to go inside the heating roaster when you put the metal liner back in the roaster. Carefully place the metal liner back in the roaster, don't let the plastic liner touch anything hot. After putting the metal liner back in the roaster, carefully smooth the plastic edges around the outside of the roaster, which should be cool. You will soon see moisture firming under the plastic liner as the metal liner heats and causes the water to steam. You may want to add a little more water as time passes just to be on the safe side. I also use wooden or non-sharp plastic utensils to stir whatever I'm cooking just as a safety measure. Be sure not to exceed the recommended temperatures.
on February 13, 2013
Stuck to the pan and ripped apart???

Very disappointed in the quality of this item.
I never had this happen before did you change the bag type?
on April 13, 2016
these were ordered for three old roasters we use to cook dinner at church each week. we were having a hard time cleaning the pans until we got the bags, they make cleanup super easy. my only disappointment is they tend to stick to the pan above the food line and unless you clean the pan while it is hot it is extremely hard to remove. now I do not have food to scrape off but plastic - it did come clean when I reheated the pan and scraped it with a wooden spatula. I still will not use the pans without the bags.
on October 20, 2015
I was worried about these melting so I put a few pieces in a convection toaster oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and the plastic did become more pliable but was very far from showing any signs at all at melting.

I was making a large amount of taco meat and had 5 roasters full. I was worried about the reviews saying that they melt so I was very careful to add a few cups of water on the underside of the liner inside the roaster. We kept the taco meat at roughly 165 degrees and there was no sign of the plastic melting and when it came time to remove the liner for cleanup I could not have been more happy. It pulled out clean as a whistle and I dumped and wiped out the water from the inside of the roaster and that was it. The worst part of the cleanup turned into the easiest.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2015
I can not say enough good things about this product. I LOVE them! I am the director of a soup kitchen, and these save us so much time. I tried them wondering if they were worth the money. THEY ARE SO WORTH THE MONEY! I keep us stocked all the time, and never run out.