2 In 1 Electric Salt And Pepper Grinder Set. Have Both Salt & Pepper All In One Grinder!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- AS SEEN ON THE FOOD NETWORK, Voted Best Fun, Automatic Sea Salt and Pepper Mill!
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE From fine to course grinders, automatic adjust to your liking
- STAINLESS STEEL BODY Uses 6 AAA Batteries for no wires convenience (Battery not included) . As it states in the directions, on first use, in order to polish the blades, be sure to only use a minimal amount of salt and peppercorns. After first use, gradually add more salt and peppercorns in to the chamber. Should there be a jam at anytime use alternate S or P button to unjam.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE as we back our products with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Black Friday, Lightning deals, Best Gift for Dad, Best Gift for Brother, Best Gift for Husband, Best Gift for Mom, Best For Siter, Best Gift for Him, Best Gift for her, Under $25, Best Gift for Christmas, Christmas presents, Secret Santa, Flash Sale, Sale, Deal, Stocking Stuffer, Black Friday Deals Week,Gift Guide, Holiday List, Shop Early List, Best Deal, Gold Box Deals
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:29 Mins|
The first one I ordered a few days ago from Home Start, the whole bottom half containing the salt and pepper fell off as soon as you pushed the pepper button. It was a bad design because of the direction the pepper mill turned it caused the bottom half to unscrew or unlock itself. Had their pepper mill portion turned the other direction that would not have happened. The salt mill side turned the other direction and you did not have that problem.
I am glad yours does not have that issue since you don't even have to take the bottom half off. On yours I also like how you do not have to take the whole thing apart just to add salt and pepper. That is a nice improvement. I have been using individual Electric grinders for several years now starting with a Wolfgang Puck Brand, until one of them quit working. I've since bought some others through Amazon with varying results.
I am going to enjoy having one unit that does both salt and pepper. Thanks for making a great product that works as it should!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As I have found with another brand of electric grinders, they don't work. This was a gift and it didn't work either. Quite embarrassing. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Janice A. Castillo
Jams up often. Has stopped working completely in less than a year. Very difficult to fill. Any positive reviews are clearly fake because this is the second unit to stop working. Read morePublished 10 days ago by AmazonCustomer
Batteries do not last that long. I have used two sets already. I wish it held more salt and pepper too. Just okay for me!Published 19 days ago by RN&MOM
I bought two for Christmas one for myself and one for a friend the one for myself to not work and they replaced it now it does not work. Read morePublished 28 days ago by rhansen009
It looks great and I love the idea, but the salt side only lasted about 6 months. The motor runs, but the grinder rod does not turn. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kristi Morehouse
This cool device worked fine for about 6 months, then jammed. No amount of cleaning, emptying of salt, or attempts at disassembling and reassembling could bring it back to life. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Marshall
Big hit for my grandson for a gift. He loves to cook and liked the novelty plus the practicality. Bought the peppercorns and salt on Amazon too.Published 1 month ago by LaDon
Worked for about 2 months then would not grind pepper. The gears have melted together.Published 1 month ago by Jim C So Cal
Even though I followed the directions perfectly this grinder stopped grinding the salt after only 3 weeks of very light use. I don't recommend it at all.Published 2 months ago by Carlton Penn