5.0 out of 5 stars Where Have You Been All My Life
This product is so good this will sound like a commercial. I have been opening wine for 50 years and used
just about every type of opener including gas powered (which my wife refused to use after just once). I have
broken off corks, pushed some into the bottle and splattered a guest or two. NO MORE. Yes it's big, real big,
but place it on the bottle, hold...
Published 19 months ago by Hubert

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
It pulls a cork out of a bottle as it is intended to do. It must however, continually be plugged in as to keep battery charged. Charging and allowing to set unplugged on counter is not an option. Having to have a cord attached at all times in a pain. Bought my daughter a cordless from Bed Bath & Beyond for less money and it works better.
Published 20 months ago by MrsEasley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Have You Been All My Life, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Electric Wine Bottle Opener by Oster - Deluxe Stainless Steel (Kitchen)
but place it on the bottle, hold the bottle and push the button. The damn thing works flawlessly. Then push
the top of the button and it falls right off the corkscrew. Look at your guests and grin real big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 1, 2013
My wife has arthritis and has difficulty opening a bottle of wine. This product makes it easy to remove a cork in seconds. Product looks good and is easy to operate.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loves It, January 20, 2013
Works exactly as portrayed and is easy to operate. Opens bottles quickly, cork is removed easily, and our guests really are impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars practical and fun, February 9, 2013
We received this as a gift and liked it so much we purchased one to give as a gift. It is quick and easy and will return the cork to the bottle if you do not finish the wine. The charge will last quite a long time, so you can leave it on the table or bar without the base for electricity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Way to open Wine Bottles, February 2, 2014
I had used a Screwpull for years, but it got hard for my wife to operate, requiring some strength. With this, you just center it over the cork, push a button and the cork is extracted with no physical effort. push the top of the switch and it expels the cork. This is one of the best things I have bought. It is rechargeable(it sits in a stand that keeps the ni-cad batteries charged at all times).I researched lots of openers and this is the best. I couldn't believe the price(something over $ 20!)and it is made by Oster with their quality. I bought the stainless model which is really handsome. I think there is a cheaper one that is not stainless , but for a little over $ 20 why not splurge for one that is much better looking.This gets my highest rating. I have thought of getting them for presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, November 24, 2013
This opener is far away the best i have used. It pulls the cork, spits the cork out and has a seal opener. Has enought power to pull even the hardest corks. Very pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Opened many bottles and still going strong, April 25, 2014
anon (Chicago on the Lake) - See all my reviews
This has outlasted other electric openers I have had. It sometimes has problems with plastic stoppers (what opener doesn't?) and I suspect that the griping ridges that hold the cork when it is being ejected from the opener are starting to wear out, but the price is right and when it does wear out I will buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, March 31, 2014
Works as advertised and as expected. four teen more works expected seems ridi cu lous to me but I will comply to be a good citizen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, March 25, 2014
Solid, quality construction, operates smoothly, looks nice on my kitchen counter. What more could I ask for? Oh, of course! It opens bottles with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, March 2, 2014
this item was geat, easy to use.looks good while charging...had a party and all my friends thought it was a pretty neat little
gaget. great price and fast delivery..5 star seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›