Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on February 26, 2013
This product is so good this will sound like a commercial. I have been opening wine for 50 years and used
just about every type of opener including gas powered (which my wife refused to use after just once). I have
broken off corks, pushed some into the bottle and splattered a guest or two. NO MORE. Yes it's big, real big,
but place it on the bottle, hold the bottle and push the button. The damn thing works flawlessly. Then push
the top of the button and it falls right off the corkscrew. Look at your guests and grin real big!
on June 1, 2013
My wife has arthritis and has difficulty opening a bottle of wine. This product makes it easy to remove a cork in seconds. Product looks good and is easy to operate.
on January 20, 2013
Works exactly as portrayed and is easy to operate. Opens bottles quickly, cork is removed easily, and our guests really are impressed.
on February 9, 2013
We received this as a gift and liked it so much we purchased one to give as a gift. It is quick and easy and will return the cork to the bottle if you do not finish the wine. The charge will last quite a long time, so you can leave it on the table or bar without the base for electricity.
on February 2, 2014
I had used a Screwpull for years, but it got hard for my wife to operate, requiring some strength. With this, you just center it over the cork, push a button and the cork is extracted with no physical effort. push the top of the switch and it expels the cork. This is one of the best things I have bought. It is rechargeable(it sits in a stand that keeps the ni-cad batteries charged at all times).I researched lots of openers and this is the best. I couldn't believe the price(something over $ 20!)and it is made by Oster with their quality. I bought the stainless model which is really handsome. I think there is a cheaper one that is not stainless , but for a little over $ 20 why not splurge for one that is much better looking.This gets my highest rating. I have thought of getting them for presents.
on November 24, 2013
This opener is far away the best i have used. It pulls the cork, spits the cork out and has a seal opener. Has enought power to pull even the hardest corks. Very pleased with it
on April 25, 2014
This has outlasted other electric openers I have had. It sometimes has problems with plastic stoppers (what opener doesn't?) and I suspect that the griping ridges that hold the cork when it is being ejected from the opener are starting to wear out, but the price is right and when it does wear out I will buy another.
on February 15, 2014
If you drink wine..you definitely need one of these. They take all the effort out of opening a bottle of wine and my guests are always impressed. I cannot believe that there are actually people who don't know about this amazing invention.
on January 7, 2014
Works great! Push the button to remove the cork and reverse it and comes right off. Actual stainless steel not painted. Has a heavy feel. Doesn't feel cheap. Leave it on charge so not sure about the run time.
on December 30, 2013
when i got it i plugged it right away and let to charge, its been really usefull since the begining, the overall presentation is very modern and im very happy that i bought it, i havent had any problem at all