Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: WonderMill Grain Mill|Change

on July 21, 2016
We bought this to replace a Magic Mill II which had seen its better days. The things that have impressed us the most are how much quieter this is and how much easier it is to clean up after a grinding session than the Magic Mill was.
on July 16, 2016
This is a great addition to my kitchen. Much quieter than grinding wheat in my Vitamix and it's much faster as well.
on July 11, 2016
This is a work horse! 5 years later still going strong!
on July 9, 2016
I love this mill!!!!! I make my own bean flour and this machine makes it easy!
on July 8, 2016
I've been using a 40+ year old stone mill. I had heard these machines could do in 5 minutes what it was taking 6 hours to do. I didn't believe it, but IT'S TRUE!!!! Now, bread making isn't such a chore. I don't have to make sure that I start grinding my wheat several hours or the day before I want to make bread. I chose the Wondermill over the Nutrimill because of the ability to mill malted (sprouted) grains and the teeninie little grains.
on June 30, 2016
In credible. Very Fast. Very clean.
on June 27, 2016
I am loving it. Perfect for our household needs.
on June 25, 2016
Kind of cheesy mill
on June 25, 2016
This mill works great. I love being able to grind my own wheat to make bread. It does the job quickly and consistently.
on June 22, 2016
I use mine on a regular basis and it has made my baking so much easier! I love it!