Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 118 questions
votes
Yes, the needle is replaceable. In fact, you can get replacement needles at Amazon. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/mmthg9h
Oct 30, 2013 by BJHS B.
votes
The arm is a manual start but is automatic return at the end of the record.
Dec 9, 2013 by Steve R.
vote
The unit doesn't have a dock but iPods can be connected through the audio inputs on the back.
Sep 19, 2013 by Best Reviewer
votes
There is an auxiliary port on the record player. So I think its definitely possible if you have the cable.
Jul 21, 2014 by YNWA
votes
This model doesnt come with tape player.
Dec 13, 2013 by Kasim A. Sarip
votes
No, there's no cassette player.
Nov 25, 2013 by U. Hudson
votes
votes
Not that I can find in Instruction Manual (the only paperwork that came with it), but the day I ordered mine the Amazon page describing it included a link to the right needles, which Amazon sells & I ordered separately. Oh, right now I see that link isn't there any more. I'll go look at my Amazon invoice for the I.D. Just a minute..... Electrohome Premium Replacement Diamond Tipped Needle (2 Pack) for Turntable/Record Player - EANOS300 AND EANOS700. The only bad thing about this transaction for me (received mine 3 weeks ago) is that the stereo came with no invoice or paperwork other than Instruction Manual and the needles came separately in a manila envelope delivered by UPS with absolutely no I.D. or paperwork of any sort other than return address on the envelope!
Jul 23, 2013 by Blue Ridge
votes
You can record directly to a connected USB flash drive.
May 1, 2014 by CWD Support
votes
Hello James, The EANOS700 record files in .mp3 format and does not have the option to record to the .wav format instead.
Sep 19, 2013 by Customer Support, CWD
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers