Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on March 21, 2014
The depth dimension is for a full size fridge WITHOUT THE DOORS. If you use the Amazon search feature for depth it will be wrong when it arrives. And then you'll have to go thru the gruesome experience of returning this item because you measured the wall and the counter and thought 28.9 was great however, adding on the doors and handles it'll be 36"+. Would you like to donate your time? How about a part time job searching for a refund where you're lucky to get back the money you spent not only on the fridge but the shipping company that charges you twice as much as to deliver as to return it. Good fun that! Talking to Amazon.com reps daily, at a minimum, explaining the situation again and again and again (maybe one too many agains but you get the point!) 8 weeks of having this thing taking up space in my garage vs fitting in the kitchen was a surreal experience. Hint/tip: don't order this in winter cos you'll have to put your car in the driveway; did think about shoveling around the fridge instead but feared Amazon wouldn't take it back. Eventually Amazon refunded me the full purchase price and the shipping cost I paid out of pocket to deliver it back to the company that changed their name. When that was complete I had a lovely time purchasing the fridge I wanted from Home Depot and the entire process was easy and have been enjoying it. The correct model number for this size depth is: EI23BC30KW. Best regards
on December 11, 2012
Refrigerator has clean lines and is very quiet. My only complaint is that the freezer is smaller than I had anticipated. Even removing the ice maker we don't have room for our basic needs. Other that that, no complaints.
on April 29, 2016
Do NOT buy an Electrolux refrigerator! My wife and I bought this model, in the stainless steel finish, when we purchased our home four years ago. The price was not cheap. The product, however, is. At the four year point (after the three year extended warranty had expired, of course), it died. Apparently a major defect has been engineered into the appliance. According to the repairman, during the defrost cycle moisture collects behind the evaporator panel. The circulation fan, which is also located behind that panel, is not sealed against moisture. It eventually shorted out, and when it did, it also blew the electronic motherboard in the control panel (and why does a refrigerator need an electronic brain, anyway? I just want it to cool my food, not to think). When the panel was pulled to gain access to then fan, it was also revealed to be rusting out. Why did Electrolux put a part made of metal that rusts where moisture will collect on it? Cost of replacing the fan and motherboard: $548.00. And because the underlying problem, moisture accumulating where it will cause rust and will damage the fan, cannot be "cured," the expensive piece of junk is a ticking time bomb that will eventually fail again.
on March 7, 2016
We came to own an Electrolux refrigerator (model EI23BC56IS8) that conveyed with our new home in March 2014. Per the sticker in the unit, it was manufactured in June 2011 (less than five years ago).

For the second time in two years, it stopped making ice. This time the technician slid the unit out to get access to the control board which revealed what you see in the attached picture. Yes, among the giant rust spot, is a chunk of ice. Doing a little research online, Electrolux refrigerators are subject to failures in the coolant line or insulation that can result in what we experienced - basically a hole. Since we came to own this fine piece of refrigeration through the purchase of our home (i.e., it was "transferred" to us), Electrolux is choosing not to stand behind its product to do anything about it. Notably they have never expressed any interest in determining how this happened in less than 5 years - they simply do not care.

There are so much better refrigerators out there, please do not buy an Electrolux.
review image