Looking for a powerful stick vacuum? Then the Electrolux Ergorapido Ion is ideal for you. Designed to meet the customer’s needs, this 2 in 1 vacuum is equipped with the benefits of both a stick vacuum as well as a handheld vacuum when needed. This 2 in 1 design enables the Ergorapido Ion works well for on and above the floor cleaning. The hand vacuum fits right into the stick vacuum and can be easily released by pushing the release buttons on the sides. Ionic Power: Get All the Dirt
The Ergorapido Ion has some unique and remarkable features. It charges four times faster and delivers 50% more power with lithium ion battery. It operates at full power the entire time it’s on, unlike other types of battery-powered vacuums. Its lightweight not only makes it easy to carry, but also helps in storing conveniently. When using as a stick vacuum, another highlighting feature is the 180 degree swivel head of the floor base. It is easy to steer around furniture legs with just a light twist of the handle. The front headlight illuminates the hard-to-see areas like under the sofas and makes cleaning easier at any time of the day.
Maneuverability becomes easier with better control and for that reason; the Ergorapido Ion is enabled with a rubber cliff hanger pad which allows the vacuum to stand without sliding. To make the unit more compact, the brush and crevice tools are stored in the charging unit itself. These on board tools allow you to clean delicate items and do a better cleaning job in those hard-to-reach areas. The brush roll is removable and can be cleaned easily just like the dust cup can be emptied easily. Powered with a suction of 18 volts, the Ergorapido Ion makes cleaning more efficient.
Product Features 2-in-1 Combination The Ergorapido Ion offer the cleaning maneuverability of a lightweight stick vacuum, with the convenience and ease of a handheld Lithium Power The Ergorapido Ion's 18v Lithium Ion batteries charge 4 times faster than standard rechargeable batteries, and will run up to 30 minutes with no loss in power. *Ergorapido Ion's 18v power is 50% more power than previous Electrolux models. Bagless Cyclonic Technology The powerful suction of the Ergorapido Ion maintains suction power longer. And the 18 volt advanced power motor gives you plenty of cleaning power. Cleaning around and under low furniture with the 180-degree swivel head
Maintaining your Ergorapido Ion Emptying and cleaning
• Quick emptying of the dust container. Open the vacuum cleaner lid. Clean the dust container by placing the hose of another vacuum cleaner at the opening.
• Emptying of the dust container. Remove the filter; empty the contents into a dust container. Return filter and click dust container back into place.
• Quick cleaning of the fine filter (recommended every cleaning). Release the dust container; pull/release spring 5-6 times to dislodge dust.
• Cleaning of dust container and filters (recommended every 5th cleaning). Release dust container, take out both filters by pressing release buttons.
• Separate both filters. Dust container and filters can be shaken clean or rinsed in warm water (never in dishwasher). All parts must be dry before reassembled in reverse order.
The 2 in 1 design enables cleaning on and above floor
Brush and crevice tools stored in the charging unit let you clean delicate items
The Ergorapido Ion is enabled with Lithium ion battery, which charges four times faster and delivers 50% more power than previous Electrolux products.
The battery capacity display lights will come on one after another as the machine is charging after being positioned correctly in the charging station. When you see:
• 3 blue lights: battery capacity >75%
• 2 blue lights: battery capacity 75-25%
• 1 blue light: battery capacity <25%
• 1 blue blinking light: battery capacity is empty
Delivers 50% more power than previous Electrolux models
Easy Cleaning Steps
- Do not leave cleaner turned on and unattended. Store cleaner in a cool, dry area. Before First Use: Charge up to 24 hours. Leave Ergorapido on charge when not in use. Warm adaptor is normal.
- Start Ergorapido Ion by pushing the on/off button downwards. The first setting is for high speed (for maximum cleaning power). The second setting is for normal speed (for longer usage).
- When vacuuming floors and carpets, avoid scratching hard wood floors areas by checking that the nozzle wheels and brush roll are clean.
- For using the handheld vacuum, remove the hand unit by pressing the release buttons. The crevice nozzle and small brush are stored in the charging station. Attach the crevice nozzle to facilitate cleaning of areas difficult to reach, or attach the brush for dusting.
| Electrolux Ergorapido Ion Specifications |
|Model: ||1030A |
|Power: ||18V, Li ion |
|Filtration: ||Snap Filter, 2 stage |
|Container: ||Bagless |
|Dust Capacity: ||0.4 Dry Quarts |
|Tools: ||Crevice tool, Dusting Brush |
|Color: ||Copper Metallic |
|Product Weight: ||5.1 lbs. |
|Product Dimensions: ||5” D x 10.75” W x 42.5” H |
|Cord Length: ||NA |
|Hose: ||NA |