Medal of Honor is a first-person shooter from the makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2 that redefines the genre. For shooter fans and modern military enthusiasts, Medal of Honor is a way to experience today's authentic warfare, because unlike anywhere else in the world of video games, Medal of Honor can deliver intense modern warfare gameplay inspired by the actions of the elite Tier 1 Operators currently active in the military. Features include access to Tier 1 Ops and Army Ranger storylines, realistic weaponry and large-scale online multiplayer.
Welcome to the Top Tier
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are selected when it is crucial that a mission not fail. These are the Tier 1 Operators. There are over 2 million active soldiers. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a level above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war, experts in the application of controlled violence. The new Medal of Honor game is inspired by and developed with actual Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to fight a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile conditions of present day Afghanistan.
This is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the fast-paced multiplayer combat packed into Medal of Honor delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action. 2-24 players are supported in online modes.
Key Game Features
- Fight Today's War - Elite Special Forces in a gritty combat campaign using the surgical tactics of Tier 1 Operators combined with the sledgehammer force of Army Rangers
- Unparalleled Authenticity - Intense story with incredible pacing and variety set in the rugged Afghanistan landscape, creating a shooter experience only available from the storied Medal of Honor franchise
- Balanced Gameplay - Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the game's fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action
- Online Multiplayer Redefined - The game supports up to 24 players in online multiplayer modes
- A Deep Single Player Campaign - In addition to multiplayer the game features a deep single player campaign in which players guide the storyline of multiple Tier 1 operators, as well as an Army Ranger
Acceptance of EA end user license agreement and PunkBuster end user license agreement required to play. Access to online features and/or services requires an EA account and registration with single-use serial code enclosed with new, full retail purchase. Registration for online features is limited to one EA account per serial code, which is non-transferable once used. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. Software incorporates PunkBuster anti-cheat technology. For more information on PunkBuster, visit evenbalance.com. EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com. Game uses Sony SecuROM content protection technology (www.securom.com). Info about EA online terms & conditions and feature updates is at www.ea.com.
EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.