Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$19.99

on January 27, 2014
Best Game I have played, it has great graphics and is the best shooter of the 2013 year. This is great,
on September 11, 2013
Awesome game! It was well worth every penny! I would definitely go out of my way to buy this one again.
on January 1, 2012
This is a must have for any person who plays FPS' online. Don't get the game for the singleplayer though, its pretty to look at but the SP is crap and is only interesting near the end.

The MP, however, is the true beauty of this game. Bad news is that the SP does very lttle to 'train' you for the MP. Like you can't fly helicopters, jets, jeeps etc in the SP but in the MP you can! I have previously never played a Battlefield game, excluding the bad company series, and absolutely love the MP of this game. That alone is worth the full price.
on March 12, 2012
Almost completely unplayable for the first 2 weeks I owned it. The company VERY OBVIOUSLY released it too early so it would get the jump on MW3. This was a big FAIL on the part of Electronic Arts, and the developer DICE. The BF series have been my favorite games ever. DICE has released a long line of excellent products. This flop should make them ashamed. As of the writing of this review, the amount of hacks users in the game is just irritating. The lack of support for this game is sad. The forums were completely deleted and redone because of the amount of anger posted by users. Now they are edited and locked if negative things are said. You aren't allowed to even post about hackers on the forums. I bought three copies of this game at 66$ per copy, for me and my two sons. I feel like that 198$ was stolen from me. Not to mention the very invasive software introduced by EA. I cannot recommend this product whatsoever.
on July 12, 2013
this is a Good game. The price was really Good. The game was a fast download. Would recommend game A+
on November 7, 2012
i need a new video card for my pc since its lags alot but other then that its a great game hands down.
on October 30, 2011
I don't want any spyware on my pc infiltrating my information, so no thank you EA. Looking forward to MW3.
on November 2, 2011
Dont waste your time or money,cant play it you cant get the settings to eather stay, or just cant get them to be changed to what you want, Im going to try MW3.
on September 13, 2012
No matter how fun this game is, no matter how nice it looks or how the Frostbite engine works, as long as this game does not have in-game voice chat it is useless as a squad based shooter.

The Battlelog and Origin are not Steam even though they try to be. Steam has no restrictions on who you can chat with in TF2 so why can't BF3? They will probably release a VOIP patch (you'll have to pay for, of course) but this game is simply not worth the time and money. And that sucks because until about two hours ago when I started playing this game, I was one of EAs, DICE, and the BF franchises biggest supporters.
on October 29, 2011
I can't believe EA would do this crap to us. I'm done with this company. To gater data from user PC to sell or whatever is unacceptable. Don't buy this game.