Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mass Effect 3 [Online Game Code]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$19.99

on June 22, 2016
Does not work with Win 10 !
on May 10, 2016
I got home today super excited to play ME3. I pulled out the box and said "okay, maybe like an hour to install then time to go shoot some aliens". Nope. Instead, I'm hit with DRM galore. You are required to register for Origin and you have to install Origin. Because if your money wasn't enough, EA wants all of your private information too. To make matters worse, you can't install from the disk. You can ONLY download. For me, that's a 4 hour download if I'm lucky. So much for an hour. Seriously, you can't install from the disk... when you click "install", it installs origin, or it launches origin if you already have origin installed.

There's a reason EA was voted worst company.
on May 9, 2016
Mediocre Game but still interesting. Lot of places to explore but tedious at times.
on April 21, 2016
Yes, Mass Effect 1 was amazing and Mass Effect 2 was reasonably good. Just stop there and pretend they never made a sequel. The third game in the series undoes everything you worked for in the first two and forces you into a shoehorned, nonsensical ending that doesn't fit in with the rest of the series at all.
on April 13, 2016
*Skips past the ending fiasco*

I love the Mass Effect Series. I played completionist through the entire series twice.

Combat is great. Story is great. Characters are great. Just overall a great game. Multiplayer is still freakishly fun nearly three years on. Something I plan to keep in my library for a long while coming.

Yes the endings could have been better with more meat on the endings.
on April 7, 2016
Was never able to finish this episode. I loved the two games... just had major issues with the mechanics of this one. Never even made it to the much maligned ending.
on March 13, 2016
This series is an epic series to say the least. While the ending of the third game leaves much to be desired, it is still quite worthy of a 5 star in my book. A great deal of wonderful gameplay and character development does enough to land this one a 5. Tali'Zorah all the way!
on February 1, 2016
awesome game!
on February 1, 2016
Electronic arts is EVIL. There DRM breaks with windows updates and their tech support cannot get it to work. I bought this originally as a download and played it. It was a great game. A year later the game would not even open because it could not shake hands with the Origin client server. I bought this to see if a new license would do the trick. After I completely removed all traces of the game and the client, I did a clean install of the newly purchased copy. The origin client crashes immediately upon selecting the game start icon just as it does with the original copy. I have two separate computers one with Nvidea 970 graphics and one with ATI 290, same result on both.
on January 24, 2016
Terrible story line and crashes all the time on PC