- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B00AY06LNG
- Release Date: June 2, 2009
- Average Customer Review: 69 customer reviews
This item is currently unavailable.
The Sims 3 [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
- Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who knows what might happen?
- Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- New Create a Sim Functionality
- Create any Sim you can imagine with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- New Personality Traits
- Create over a million different personalities with traits such as evil, insane, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more.
- Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- New Unlimited Customization
- Everyone can customize everything—design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
- Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades.
- New Gameplay That’s Rewarding and Quick
- Face short and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
- Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether, or not, to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? The choice is yours.
- Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community
- Get free bonus content—download Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
- Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
|OS:||Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2)|
|Processor:||For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent|
|RAM:||For XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM |
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
|Hard Drive:||8 GB or more|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series |
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
|Other:||Requires installation of Origin for gameplay. Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.|
Internet connection, online authentication and acceptance of end user license agreement required to play The Sims 3 digital download product. Access to online services including Simpoints and downloads requires an internet connection, EA account and game registration with the provided serial code. Registration is limited to one EA account per serial code and is non-transferable. EA online terms & conditions can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register for an EA account. Mac users must update to the latest version of the Sims 3 launcher to access online services, including [free] Simpoints and downloads. EA may provide certain incremental content and/or updates for no additional charge, if and when available. The Sims 3 digital download product uses SecuROM digital rights management technology provided by Sony DADC Austria AG. For more information about SecuROM, visit http:/faq.securom.com/.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have an origin account, download was slow but finally happened, when I attempt to start the game, nothing happens, nothing at all. Googled the problem, saw many "workarounds", so I uninstalled, redownloaded, etc... same result. Total waste of money and no opportunity for refund.
SAVE YOUR MONEY, DO NOT BUY
OK, after several wasted uninstalls, redownloads (super slow), and trying every workaround posted on the net, I finally updated Java for some other reason, to version 7.17, and then this game started to work. How the heck am I supposed to know the dependencies of this game? Shouldn't it's installer check for prerequisites?
Only two stars due to the headaches, at least my kid is playing the game now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun game really great when you just looking to pass time xD. I just wish there was a little more to do cause you really can't do much in these games.Published 13 months ago by Daniel Jannusch
Grand baby love this game she plays it everyday,I will be ordering another game for her thanks, luv to order this companyPublished 23 months ago by Linda Durgin
I took away two stars because I hate the origin game center you have to download with it. Crashes every so often but my computer isn't top notch. Laggy at times. Read morePublished on November 3, 2013 by kayla
We have no complaints about the game itself. But oh, how we hate Origin!
Months after our initial download, we needed to re-download The Sims 3 onto a different... Read more
error on file. didnt get to play it. so i paid for something that didnt work. and it sucks..really. almost seems like craigslistPublished on September 17, 2013 by carrie zobitne
I love the simes game I am currently waiting for the new on to come out but I love this game. great Graphics and everything the ony thing I have to say is after awhile it does it... Read morePublished on August 31, 2013 by Ariel B.G.