Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friends game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend?s venue in front of your friends Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends walls
From the Manufacturer
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including Passport, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend's venue in front of your friend's Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician or DJ. Watch your Sims rise to fame—or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give you more tools to tell stories the way you want to.
- A Whole New World: The brand new world of Starlight Shores features new venues and new objects to hone your Sims’ talents.
- Rise to Fame: Build your own custom stages and see your Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds.
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the optional SimPort feature, send your Sim to a friend’s game to perform in their world, book gigs, go on tour and even be reviewed.
- Be Connected (Optional): Make new friends, connect and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds, messaging, and live updates, post your Sims’ successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game news feeds and messages. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate. System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP2 Windows Vista SP1 Windows 7
- Processor: For Windows XP: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent. For Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For Windows XP: 1 GB RAM. Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM*
- Hard Disk: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Additional Requirements: *For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM. **9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3. Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com/2/service-updates.