Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 23, 2012
I bought this game on release and have probably played about 30 hours or so. It does crash rarely for me (Win 7 x64), but you just need to save often. The GUI is excellent and the immersion is almost complete when managing a European club. The game has a few problems. There is a disconnect between tactics and what actually happens on the field. The 3D mode is terribad. It is not realistic in the slightest. The developers seem to go a step forward and two steps backward with every iteration. The 3D mode for each game never changes. Nothing you do off the pitch seems to effect what happens on the pitch. I typically use videotext mode and that seems to produce more realistic results although I am not sure if my tactical changes are effecting the outcome or if it's just player stats. The transfer market is about the same as FM12 and this is my favorite part of the game. They added some more team dynamics/chemistry menus. However, I have perused the forum for this game and people are saying that it has almost no effect on the outcome of games. Also, you can usually just get by with saying to every player "your training performance was magnificent" and their morale increases. It's repetitive for the most part but sometimes a player has an excellent game and you can tell him that. Adds to immersion.

The only reason I buy this instead of the Football Manager series is the level of immersion (player pics, real club logos, slicker presentation). Allegedly, Football Manager has a better 3D/Tactical experience. I am not sure if that's true or not, but their forums make it seem like their 3D mode isn't much better than ours.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2013
I take this game very seriously and after creating my own club and starting at the lowest league in England I couldn't move on to the next level because on june 30th 2013 the game crashes. The work around is to simulate a new game pass that date, but I have done way too much and have gain way to many achievements for me to take that route, since simulation will cause u to lose all achievements. I have not given up on the game however, hoping that ea sports will get a patch to fix this is i could continue from where i left off.
on September 5, 2013
The game is atrocious. Terrible match engine. Tactics have pretty much no effect. I feel like I play the same game every year. No love put into the game by the Developers. I really hope they kill this franchise and don't embarrass themselves anymore.

Only thing to like here is the licenses. And credit for that doesn't go to the studio.

My $5 have gone to a waste.

If you are considering buying this, do yourself a favor and buy the Football Manager games.

I am appalled by this game.
on November 3, 2014
Download took all night.Once launched, on a computer with minimum specs, game ran choppy and internet connection was interrupted in the middle of the game. the game seemed cool enough, but it did not run in an appealing way. I would prefer to play by loading a disc in my drive on a computer with more RAM and processing power. Until then, I uninstalled the game and would prefer to find out how to obtain a disc down the road.

If a disc is not available for sale, I'm not interested in trying this game again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2016
Great game but give errors a lot and freeze ! Sux... 20$ wasted. Cmon EA sports... This is annoying!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2012
Most games start just fine, but anything after that is a disaster. I have purchases FIFA manager 09-13 and they seem to get better (idea wise) but regress in functionality. Owners of windows 7 or sooner should NOT buy any of these titles, as EA has given little support for this game. Updates are offered but often you have to manually find them on the web and continue with a manual install.

Not worth the trouble or headache.
11 comment9 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2014
I don't like this game
on January 26, 2014
I'm absolutely satisfied with this purchase. But I don't know why do you need some many worlds for this reply.
on October 27, 2012
Crash every single time i try to start a new game! i don't even have a chance to play yet!!!!
66 comments13 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
excelente juego es mi juego favorito por eso lo compre y hasta ahora me ha funcionado perfectamente no tengo quejas
0Comment2 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse