FIFA Soccer 13 [Download]
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer play options both locally and online, and social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends and family both locally, and online.
All your favorite players.
Attack with intelligence.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista|
|Processor:||1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo|
|Hard Drive:||10 GB with additional space required for saved games|
|Video Card:||ATI Radeon HD 3600, NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT|
|Additional Info:||Online Multiplayer: 2-22 players, 512 kbits/sec or faster. EA Origin account required for installation.|
Platform: PC Download
Top Customer Reviews
While the attack is definitely far superior, the defensive tactics also seem to be better. This seems to be down to the ability of players attacking the ball when it's near them, instead of the wooden and static tackling opportunities they'd offer in the past. Players are more likely to stick a foot out in the mid-field or get their bodies in the way, so there's more deflection and variability in game play as the opposition moves the ball about, which is neat. Players are also more intuitive on defense than previously and predict things more accurately - 2012 was almost impossible at times to keep opposition players from blasting through the defense and scoring, leaving you swearing at the screen.
They've added in a few other nuances in terms of pitch activity: you can see the manager on the sideline and touch judges holding up boards for subbing in and out players, which is a nice way of increasing the ambience and realism. The commentators now refer to a sideline commentator when discussing injuries too, which makes the whole match more immersive. It's cool that these subtle changes really make a difference.Read more ›
It improves on a formerly weak tutorial by giving solid drills to work on, regardless of your skill level.
It has a lot more going on as far as day-to-day real world action results applying to the game.
The movement and timing is improved. There is less of the easy mode style of play from from former games, and a much richer defense and offense.
The player collision is improved.
It's too early for me to review things like the Ultimate Team, so I'll leave that for future reviewers.
Overall, it's a higher level of skill requirement to master the game, gives more opportunity for randomness (in a positive way), and requires more attention to play style rather than just assuming a highly skilled player will automatically be able to use "mortal kombat" style skill combos to beat an opponent. Now there's more actual player skill involved, and more of a requirement to practice your play style instead of relying on one high skill player to just become an "I-win" button.
Highly recommended, for those that use controllers on the PC. I have not tried it with mouse/keyboard, so I cannot comment on how well that works.
A+ so far.
Graphics are still medium quality, which means it runs well on most PC's, but with AA cranked it looks pretty decent.
saying that , the pc version is for sure the best when it comes to graphics >> if you have the right graphic card and pc . the online community isnt as good as the ones on ps3 and xbox and you still cant play with people who own either of them , but the number of players isnt bad at all , i mean you will never be out of opponents who will beat you every game and you will have many that you can beat your self. on average i am getting more than 20 thousand online whenever i check in . so for me i rated this game 5 stars because it predecessor is a 5 star game and this one is much better
another thing is that you can buy it even if you are outside of america or not an american citizen > regardless what they say in its description
you can play it using the xbox controller that is specially made for windows or any xbox controller with the wireless xbox reciever + Logitech controllers too
downloading is super fast from amazon servers
thats it , enjoy the game
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The product is buggy and does not work, Do not buy FIFA 13 buy FIFA 14 instead it works very wellPublished 8 months ago by Islam