1,080 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun Game!!!!
The game of life is a very fun game to play with friends or solo. Its quick and is very entertaining. If you like playing board games you should totally get The Game Of Life!!!!! I hope this review is helpfull to you :]
Published 22 months ago by Star-Dust

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite board game!
This is a childhood favorite of mine, so of course when I found it for the Kindle I had to try it!

Published 16 months ago by Torii Ireson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun Game!!!!, June 13, 2012

950 of 1,117 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful way to keep kids occupied, September 21, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
My 11 year old son gets bored easily on car trips or Dr. visits so when he found this game I was willing to pay for it. What a bargain!!! It keeps him occupied for a long time and I don't have to hear "I'm bored". It really is a fun way to play Life (you don't have to deal with all the money and other paper stuff) when you are on the go. Highly recommend this game!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, December 20, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
My daughter really likes this game almost as much as the actual board game. The sounds effects are really cool too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game!, September 22, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
I don't remember playing this game growing up but I love playing it now! I do it by myself or with friends! It is also great for kids because it show you the "what ifs" of life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game!!, July 10, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
Ive never played the actual board game, but I absolutely love the app. It is so fun to play with other people to see who can have the better life. Great game. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, May 16, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
For all the reviews that cried to lower the price, really? This is a good representation of the board game, which costs much more than $5! Plus you don't have to set it up, can play it solo, ap does all the book keeping. In short, worth the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars My favorite board game!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)

I like the concept for sure. It's essentially the same game play, but virtual. Progression across the board slows significantly if you're playing against the computer. My main complaint, is that the end game leaves a lot to be desired. You choose where you'd like to retire and that's basically it. I'm still unsure how the LIFE tiles really factor in since that all happens behind the scenes. Also, after you retire you still have to spin every turn although I have no idea why since nothing ever comes of it. It sort of ruins the game for me because it's like you play all the way through, get to the end (which is significantly prolonged due to people spinning for no reason that have already finished the game) then it does some behind the scenes math, comes up with a magic number, and tells you who won.

After all is said and done, it's an alright game to pass the time. However, the developers should seriously consider revamping the ending.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, September 8, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
This game is a lot of fun. it's great for when you're bored because it keeps you entertained for 15 minutes a round. and believe me, one round is never enough ...

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 18, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
there's so much stuff to do and the graphics are funny and well written! you do exactly what the board game did, spin a spinner and move around the board getting a job and a home! its really fun

5.0 out of 5 stars The Game of Life, September 22, 2012
This review is from: THE GAME OF LIFE (App)
Absolutely love this game. My daughter can play by herself and is entertained for hours. I've played with her and I love the graphics. This version has a few more "choices" to make in Life and they are a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

ARRAY(0x9e88b93c)

THE GAME OF LIFE
THE GAME OF LIFE by Electronic Arts Inc.
$4.99