Electronic Guess Who? Extra Game
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Get more out of Guess Who with extra games, extra faces, extra fun! Features an electronic gameboard with different sound effects for to give your yes and no answers and 6 different themed sheets of faces - that's 144 mystery faces
- Requires 2 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- For 2 players
- Includes portable case, 6 double-sided character sheets (3 red and 3 blue), 8 guessing pegs (4 red and 4 blue) and instructions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Durability: the original Guess Who had two cheap little plastic frames to house the "card-holders" for the cards (one red and one blue), and for whatever reason, the red frame absolutely will NOT keep the card-holders in place. They fall out constantly, especially when flipping the frame to get all the card holders to stand up again. Or they get stuck and don't want to move at all. It takes minutes of adjustment to get it all back in working order, and it got so bad it actually affected our enjoyment of the game because set-up became such a pain. Glad to say this is NOT a problem with the new form factor that Guess Who Extra uses. There is just one main, closeable piece that opens easily to an inverted V (one player sits on one side and one on the other), and all the moveable parts move just like they should, simply and painlessly.
2) With six different sheets of categories to choose from, the options are much greater now than with just the "Usual Suspects" faces that the original had. This will likely prolong enjoyment of the game significantly.
3) Now there are four game options also. We haven't even tried them all yet, but again, this will likely just prolong enjoyment of the game. And if we don't like a particular option, we just won't play it. Nothing wrong with the original game dynamics anyway.
1) Okay, there's only one, and it's really not bad so much as it is a significant consideration. But... some of the categories make for some quite "difficult to phrase" questions.Read more ›
1) Many more options to use for guessing, not just the same old men and (4 women).
2)Constructed much better. Uses flip top for cards - which are all in one. Imrpoved accidental "flipping".
3)Folds up for easy storage and transport
Overall a vast improvement on an already great game. Only cheesy thing is the electronic part - not really necessary to play the game. Just takes the place of you actually saying yes or no, but my kids enjoy it.
it comes with lots more faces to choose from. My four yr old loves it. I bought for my 9yr old.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good, but a little more "used" than I expected. However, all pieces there and the price was right!Published 4 months ago by jb
I bough this game at toys r us for $30 and it is so much fun!! The only problem is that the pieces for searching your character broke and fell offPublished 6 months ago by Ashley Vasquez
It was great but it was missing a part so I gave it a 4starPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Kids love this game! My daughter is 11 and has played this for at least the last 6 years.Published 7 months ago by Proud momma
This was a requested gift purchase. I understand they were very happy with it.Published 8 months ago by Wyona