Published on June 24, 2010 by N. Hartzog

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but not continuosly like old/original charger
This charger has to be unplugged and replugged to fully charge battery
where old device fully charged battery with only one application
Published 6 months ago by Kenneth D Backsen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle 1 Electronic Book Reading Device Replacement AC Wall Charger, June 24, 2010
N. Hartzog "Maggie's Mom" (Birmingham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Kindle 1 Electronic Book Reading Device Replacement AC Wall Charger Adapter (not compatible with Kindle 2)
Imagine, if you will, the horror I felt when I woke up to discover that the wire on my Kindle recharger had been chewed through by my cats! I had left the Kindle recharging when I went to bed and the cats, out of boredom, curiosity or vengence, decided to do the dasterly deed. I checked on Amazon and found this replacement for a very reasonable price. It came swiftly (maybe in three days)was well made and did the job of recharging beautifully. I could not be more pleased and would highly recommend this product and vendor to anyone who needs a replacement Kindle 1 charger.

4.0 out of 5 stars car charger not AC adapter, August 14, 2013
did not see other complaints about this so was pretty surprised to receive a car charger not an AC adapter. compatible with Kindle 1, but not what is advertised.

this is an addendum to my last review. I had received a car charger instead of a wall charger and wrote to seller's customer service about this. My complaint was promptly addressed and the correct wall charger was sent to me. So i am changing my review from 2 to 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try is first, before you replace your kindle fire,, August 20, 2013
My kindle fire would stop charging. Was going to buy a new one, but figured I would buy a new charger. Saved myself alot of money, as there was nothing wrong with the kindle,just needed a new charger, This charger was inexpensive and I received in a couple days

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, April 12, 2013
Amazon Customer (Alexandria, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
apparently mixed in the box of lost appliance chargers there is a kindle charger going to waste, so i had to purchase a new one in order to save my sanity. The "Best" store didnt carry the older chargers so I had to rely on Amazon, perfect fit...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find charger works great, April 3, 2013
Sam Penn (Gorham Maine) - See all my reviews
Not easy to find chargers for 1st gen Kindle. Wasn't certain this would be delivered and be the right one. No problem. Works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 31, 2013
Works wondrously!!!! Not sure why local big box stores couldn't produce this kind of charger, but I am perfectly happy with this. Would definitely order again....Might have to if puppy doesn't hurry & grow up & stop chewing up everything I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Charger Works!, March 24, 2014
I have an original Kindle and had mis-placed the charger...I ordered this and it came very quickly! To my surprise, there was an AC wall charger AND a USB charger. The Wall Charger works great...the USB charger does not fit my Kindle 1 (I'll save it as a spare for my Kindle Fire). Why package them together for two different pieces of equipment? giving this a Five because what I wanted worked...just puzzled by the second USB charger??

5.0 out of 5 stars replaceement ac wall charger, February 16, 2014
It was the correct one for my kindle and it arrived in a very short times, also price was right

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed I had to buy it, January 28, 2014
When I bought the kindle for my son as a gift, I was very is appointed that I had to purchase the charger
Separately . What's the deal? I have my kindle and the charger came with it. Just another way to make money

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger for 1st generation Kindle, January 14, 2014
The charger works very nicely and recharged my old Kindle. I love that the older Kindles hold the charge for days and days. Maybe they will get around to making the Kindle Fire recharge for more than a very 'few' hours.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›