Electronic Rotating Tie Rack TR200
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits on standard closet bar and stays securely in place
- Holds 70 ties with additional hooks for belts and accessories
- Battery powered - Uses 4 C batteries (not included)
- Built-in light automatically turns on when pressed to rotate and turns off 10 seconds after rotation stops
- One touch of a button starts rotation / Select to rotate from left or right direction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Quiet motor
- Sturdy construction
- Stays in place with tightening screw
- Lots of storage space
- Built in light is decent and turns off after the right amount of time.
- The buttons to rotate the rack are set up so that you'll have a little difficulty stopping the rack. I'll give you an example: If you press the rack to rotate to the right, it will keep going to the right even if you let go of the button. The only way to make it stop is to press the left button with just enough pressure so that neither button is pushed in. Often times, you'll end up pressing the left button too far in and it will go the other way.
- The ionizer is pretty loud. This is my first tie rack, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to be loud and annoying, but man, loud and annoying are the first words that come to mind after using it.
Overall I'd say you may want to consider getting a different tie rack. For the price, I'm pretty sure there are better ones out there that will do the job just as well without the annoying buttons. If you need the space for this many ties, it does a good job so long as you can get used to the buttons.
This unit, however was a nice surprise. The price was right and it had adequate power to get the job done. I wear ties to work so it gets used every day. The light feature is nice, you have to be a little quick to push the buttons to make it stop at the right spot but not a big deal. I have not used the ionizer function so I'm not real sure what that does for you.
Over all, if you are a heavy user with a lot of ties, I give this unit a thumbs up.
I changed my mind. This thing is junk. It eats batteries for breakfast, and by dinner it's hungry for more. Works great for awhile, but now, even with new batteries won't turn. It came with an ionizer button in the middle but don't know if it was supposed to function, doesn't seem to do anything. I've spent more on "C" batteries then what it cost new. Anyway, I apologize for misleading anyone to buy this product.
IF you get a functioning one, you'll like it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have two other rotating racks and I have over 300 ties ...of course I have another rack besides these racks .Published 11 days ago by Jose M. Rodriguez
A zero rating would be more appropriate. I ordered two at the same time. Neither worked. Sent them back for a refund.Published 11 months ago by Charles A. Buchanan
My husband loves this makes getting your tie very easy & organizedPublished 12 months ago by Peggy Wright
It's not very sturdy and the motor is weak. If you push a button to go to the right, in order to stop it at the tie you want, you have to push the other button to the left - very... Read morePublished 14 months ago by TheJman51