5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Published 17 months ago by craig

3.0 out of 5 stars The unit has great sound.
The unit has great sound.. However the remote control provided is very cheap, it's buttons are non- responsive. Must repeatedly

push it's buttons to get the remote to work.. If they would provide an improved remote control, I would rate it with 5 stars. I was

forced to return this unit .
Published 6 months ago by Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, August 9, 2013
craig (JOPLIN, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NAXA Electronics NHS-2005 Bluetooth 37-Inch Super Slim Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer (Black) (Electronics)
Best sound bar i have ever purchased, has all the bells and whistles for a fraction of the cost of similar products, bought a digital cable ( does not come with one but for the price i would not expect one ) hooked it up to my Samsung 40in and its awesome, the Bluetooth connected awesomely to my laptop, awesome sound the FM radio worked great, tried the USB slot worked great as did the SD card slot, fit perfectly on my entertainment system, i also love the clock feature, will be ordering another for my bedroom HDTV so i can wallmount it also, awesome product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bang for the Buck! Not a name brand, but acts like one!, October 15, 2013
I originally bought the Vizio 2.0 40 in sound bar. It was a piece.of garbage! I purchased this as a replacement and I am very happy I did! Takes under 5 minutes to setup and everything works perfectly as it says! This is not an expensive super loud home theater quality system od course, but it works above and beyond the stock TV sound. The sound quality is crisp and clear during movies, video games, amd music. Also it is blue tooth! You can easily pair any of your devices and obtain great quality sound.

I highly recommend this sound bar to anyone looking to purchase a solid overall quality sound bar with tje extra bells ans whistles while being ablr to spend under $100 on a tight budget! Great product! Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 8, 2013
For the cost this is the one to beat, did tons of research, searched for hours and decided to give the inexpensive one a shot based on reviews. SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD I DID! THIS ONE IS GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 26, 2014
I needed a sound bar to stream music from my laptop and with bluetooth capabilities this bar makes the cut. The built in subwoofers is amazing, you have to buy it to experience it. And if that doesn't make me happy enough, it also has radio, and connects to your tv. And for less than $100, simply amazing, thanks Naxa!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like, October 19, 2013
Nice, great for kitchen TV. Like blue tooth and FM radio. Not a cheaply made product.
It is long, be sure you have space for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, good price., July 28, 2014
Bought a new good guality 36" TV for a livingroom corner and everyone who heard it thought the people were talking w/marbles in their mouths so I purchased this sound bar and it solved all the audio issues. I am a mature woman who has some hearing loss and I hear this unit clearly at medium volume settings. I would definitely buy again if the need arises.

3.0 out of 5 stars The unit has great sound., July 22, 2014

forced to return this unit .

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, February 27, 2014
I am completely in love with this soundbar.....sound is great and it has every capability u can think of!!!! Would definitely recommend...

4.0 out of 5 stars Added to big screen TV, January 15, 2014
I wanted to enhance my TV speakers but I didn't want t get a stereo system...this did the trick. I was looking for something with a few different style connects because I have three different items that have three different type of audio connections. This had all three and met my needs. The sound quality is far better the the TV speakers but not as rich as a stereo. The remote is kinda useless, range is bad and doesn't work half the time. I am pleased overall with this unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, as advertised, July 23, 2014
Herb (Hillsboro, Oregon United States) - See all my reviews
Worked very well. I used it as a surround sound speaker in the back of my family room/kitchen. However, due to the delay of <1second between my surround sound speakers in the family room and the blue tooth connection to the kitchen, there was a noticeable echo. This was not a problem with the sound bar, but a problem with my front end speaker system's delay.