5.0 out of 5 stars Great for extra protection; fits perfectly.
This cover is such a perfect fit on the 6D you really can't tell it's there; the back of the camera looks about the same as it did without it. It does rise just a micrometer off the surface, but not to any degree that is really apparent.

Published 16 months ago by MW

3.0 out of 5 stars HIGH QUALITY - A BEAST TO INSTALL
Product is of the highest quality but requires extreme precision to install. Laboratory level of 'cleanliness' is required on camera prior to install. Good luck.
Published 4 months ago by Gravy1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for extra protection; fits perfectly., March 16, 2013
MW (Miramar, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 0.5mm GGS Electrostatic Technology Self-adhesive 0.5mm Optical Glass Reuse Camera LCD Screen Protector for Canon 6D DSLR - White (Camera)

When attaching it, I placed it gently on the screen, and then wanted to make an adjustment to get it just right (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), and it had already grabbed hold of the camera surface fairly securely. I was able to work it free, though, and then set it over the LCD screen more precisely. I suggest to set it on top of the screen VERY lightly at first to make sure it's where you want it before you firmly apply it.

I don't use the live view on the 6D very often, but I did switch it on and view it in various lighting situations to test it out, and I don't see any difference at all, in glare or in the clearness of the image on the screen. I really feel much better knowing that my very expensive camera has this bit of extra protection now.

BTW, if you order from New Harbor be prepared to wait a while. Although their "About Seller" information states that their items ship from New Jersey, the envelope that my protector came in was clearly marked as shipped from China. It took it about 12 days to arrive, which may or may not be that big of a deal to you, but thought I would mention it anyway. On the plus side, though, it was very well packaged and protected. It came in a padded envelope, and they put the main, factory plastic encasing that holds it inside a plastic bag, and on top of that taped a square of Styrofoam on top of the glass screen to further protect it.

Overall I am very satisfied with this LCD screen protector. If things change for better or for worse as I continue to use the camera with it attached I will write an update.

Thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Canon EOS 6D perfectly, March 2, 2013
Fit the EOS 6D perfectly. It's really easy to put on. I have always used the plastic one before. Plastic protective is good, but this one is way better. I wish I knew about this product sooner for my other cameras.
Even though they say it's only 90% (some say 95%) transmit rate but I don't see any different with or without the protective glass at all. It's crystal clear, and you can see the LCD clearly even in bright sun light. It's glass so it looks better too. It looks as if it is the original LCD. You also don't have to worry about bubble when putting it on. Great product.

*PS: One more thing to add, I just wish it also has the TOP protector screen like in the 5DMIII also. Then it would be perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit on the Canon 6D, May 20, 2013
A. Gregory (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
The kit came with two protectors: one for the large back and another for the small top displays on the Canon 6D. The protectors were easy to install and stick well.

I was only expecting to receive the large back screen protector.

One drawback though is that a small bubble runs across the center of the small protector. This shouldn't affect me since I use the viewfinder and the large back display when checking camera settings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comes with both Main lcd and a Top lcd protector, May 4, 2013
Nowhere in the product description does it say that this is a 2 piece set one for the main LCD and another for the smaller LCD on top. I debated on buying this for almost 2 weeks trying to find an item where it says that they have both top and bottom lcd protectors. Finally i gave up and bought this for the main LCD. Product arrived in timely manner and when i opened it, to my surprise it was for both lcd panels. I was very happy, this is a quality protector. Which if applied properly sits flush on the camera. I love it. The seller should definitely list this as a 2 piece protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot better than what I expected, May 7, 2013
Probably the best protector I've ever bought. This is not just a thin plastic film that sticks on top. This is actually layers of plastic and hard glass-like plastic with adhesives only around the edges. It goes on your LCD screen (the application is very easy) and the black border doesn't block out any part of your screen as long as you put it on straight. There's also one for the top display (I didn't even know it came with that one). You can tell these offer a lot of protection and when you tap on them, you can hear a satisfying *clack, clack* and you know your screen is safe from scratches and even light impact. From experience, the bare LCD screen are very easily scratched. Even if you don't touch it against rough surfaces, you'll still manager to get hair-line scratches on it, whether from wiping it with a microfiber cloth with debris stuck in it or something else. It's best to just get this for less than $9 and be worry-free.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, inexpensive, June 2, 2013
great product, easy to install - much less expensive than some of the other options out there - but for what it is, its a great price. I wasnt sure how it was going to be installed, but it has a pretty strong adhesive around the edge that keeps it in place. Have had it a few months and it hasnt fallen off or become loose, so I would say its staying put until I take it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 17, 2013
Fits perfectly on my 6D, and in the package is also a protector for the small screen on top of the camera.
Great price, good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice screen protector for you Canon 6D., June 21, 2014
This screen protector made by GGS is a very nice product. It can protecte your camera screen well by add a glass layer on it. It fits your screen very well and has a good quality. Easy to apply and remove. They also provide you a small screen protector for your other screen on the top of the camera. Good price and very good deal. Plus the shipping from the seller is fast. It only took them 5 days to ship from China to the US. I am satisfied. And I am getting another one for a backup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for LCD monitor and screen, June 15, 2014
Photography Lover (St. Louis, Mo, USA) - See all my reviews
I love these protectors, especially since you receive TWO, not stated on the packaging or description--one for the top display and one for the main screen. Easy to apply and good protection from scratching. Easily removable using a thin blade/card if you need to reposition it. Very pleased with the product for the price!

Rate and Discover Movies