5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Well-crafted!
This watch case is masterfully crafted and the wood is of very high quality. The detail and thought that went into the custom and secure packaging to assure safe delivery is also highly appreciated! I highly recommend this item, and any item crafted and mailed by this company. They even called to make sure the item was received as expected!
Published 15 months ago by Diane Lundquist

3.0 out of 5 stars Really wanted to love this box...
Arrived well packaged. Once we opened it there was fairly long, deep scratch on the top of the box. One of the main reasons we got this box was for the key which unfortunately didn't come with it for whatever reason. Even though this box was beautiful aside from the deep scratch and missing key, we decided to return it.
Published 4 months ago by phong-andy t phan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Well-crafted!, June 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Display Case!, January 11, 2013
I am very pleased with the quality of the display case I received. The wood is just gorgeous. It was very well packaged for shipping to prevent damage. I have bought other watch display cases and I am most pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 6, 2013
I love this box! I was worried about the reddish color when I ordered it but it looks elegant and beautiful! It is good quality and I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 15, 2013
Yeranui Gomez (Ontario, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
Looks very elegant and fits all my different sized watches. The wood is very beautiful, the lock works, and the key makes a pretty accent. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, June 21, 2013
I was surprised how good the quality is. Solid wood with a nice matte finish. Good solid hardware. A very well built box for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch case, February 17, 2013
Purchased this watch case for a gift my husband. It was securely packed to avoid breakage. The cherry wood finish is very nice with a glass top and sturdy hinges. Well made and holds men's watches, with enough clearance so glass does not touch watch. Another person commented her husband used it right away. So did my husband, he immediately put all his watches in case and made a place for it. So I guess he liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great and beautiful, February 12, 2013
I love this item, beautiful wood color, best of all it locks.
I will use not only for watches but for earrings. Gorgeous.
I would advice anyone thinking about buying it to do so. It also has felt on the bottom so as not to scratch if on other woods.
Nice size, I don't have one bad thing to say about it!!
GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, exactly what I was looking for!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Elegant Ebony Wood Watch Display Case Box with Lock and Key for 12 Watches (Misc.)
I just received my watch box, with free shipping it arrived in less than a week, which is pretty good :) . It is very beautiful and the wood finish is really nice. It looks exactly like the pictures. The top part is glass just as I hoped it would be and not that hard plastic. The lock and key actually work! My husband loves it, so I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this, November 22, 2013
Very nice and completely satisfied with this watch case. Only had it for a couple days but it looks like it will hold up very well and it is well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, August 2, 2013
This is just beautiful! I happened to get it when they had a $25 off promotion. I got the ebony which still has a bit if cherry look to it. It has a bottom completely covered in felt, and a glass top. It fits all my watches including the oversized ones. I like the glass top for my Eco-drive watches and they look beautiful in it. I highly recommend this case!

Rate and Discover Movies