Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 26, 2014
Excellent quality with nice precise detailing everywhere. The entire bottom is felt. Each enclosure is 46mm wide, but if you happen to have a watch larger than that, the watch case can be positioned above the borders of the enclosure since there is plenty of space between the walls of the borders and the top of the lid when closed. It's odd that they show a cleaning cloth in the photos, but one is not included, not that it matters.
review image
on June 19, 2013
This watch case is masterfully crafted and the wood is of very high quality. The detail and thought that went into the custom and secure packaging to assure safe delivery is also highly appreciated! I highly recommend this item, and any item crafted and mailed by this company. They even called to make sure the item was received as expected!
on January 11, 2013
I am very pleased with the quality of the display case I received. The wood is just gorgeous. It was very well packaged for shipping to prevent damage. I have bought other watch display cases and I am most pleased with this purchase!
on February 26, 2016
Very nice watch display and storage box for this price. Is it as good as solid hardwood boxes costing three to five times as much? No. But it's vastly superior to those fake or thin leather ones that all look rather similar...you know...the ones that are mostly stiff cardboard with a thin leather or naugehyde layer. I'm not sure what type of wood this box is made of but it feels solid and the finish on the box looks elegant. The pillows are also good quality and easy to remove. I have watches in this box ranging from 30mm to 52 mm. You can't put the really big watches (such as 50 mm and up) next to each other in this case but you can spread them out among more typical size watches. The height of the cover will also allow for fairly thick watch cases, though certainly the very biggest watches (such as the largest Invicta styles) may not work well. The cover opens and closes smoothly; the glass provides good visibility on all watches. The gold tone hardware looks okay though I think real brass would have been an upgrade. I am not certain if the hardware will keep its gold finish long term but for now it's fine. Overall, this is a very nice case that holds 12 watches. Given the quality for the price, I may got another one.
on January 6, 2013
I love this box! I was worried about the reddish color when I ordered it but it looks elegant and beautiful! It is good quality and I would recommend it to anyone!
on December 3, 2014
Wow. What a pleasant surprise.

After purchasing a couple extra watches for my collection, including some Citizen Eco-Drive watches, I was on the hunt for a quality watch case with a window top (the Citizen watches need light to charge). I passed up the cheaper cardboard boxes and was searching for a wooden case when I came across this one. After reading the positive reviews I thought I'd try it. I'm glad I did.

It arrived in excellent condition, well packaged. The finish is very nice. The ebony is gloss black with a deep red grain that adds texture and elegance. The finish is very nice and the hinges seem well constructed. Unlike some of the other boxes that only have a chain or fabric strap, it has metal lid supports that recess into the box, a very nice touch. It comes with a key and lock -- a nice deterrent for my 6 year old who likes my shiny things.

The photos in the item description are accurate so you'll have a very good idea of what this will look like.

The compartments easily fit my dress watches and slightly larger fashion watches. There seems to be a fair amount of clearance, but you may need to stagger your watches if you have larger fashion watches.

Overall, this is one of the nicest cases I've seen for the price and will buy another when I fill this. I'm very glad I got the 12 capacity, I could see this filling up nicely over the years.
on February 17, 2013
Purchased this watch case for a gift my husband. It was securely packed to avoid breakage. The cherry wood finish is very nice with a glass top and sturdy hinges. Well made and holds men's watches, with enough clearance so glass does not touch watch. Another person commented her husband used it right away. So did my husband, he immediately put all his watches in case and made a place for it. So I guess he liked it!
on August 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift for husband. I have to say that the box is very nice and hubby was so happy to get it. 3 days after, one of the screws holding the lock got loose. My husband carefully fixed it but just after 2 days both of the screws got loose and putting it back became like a part time job for my husband. I told him not to lock the box anymore so he won't use the keys to lock and unlock it which actually defeats its purpose. I do not recommend this product.
on April 18, 2016
Masterfully crafted and it's of very high quality in every detail, you can feel the built quality opening and closing the led and how sealed it is. looked carefully all over it for any fine scratch and couldn't find any. one of the best purchases ever made on Amazon, This was shipped internationally and received way sooner than expected in a perfect condition. Thumps up. will defiantly recommend for any friend
review image
on March 4, 2016
This case looks very high end despite the economical cost. The wood veneer looks great, the brass is well polished and the interior is trimmed in a soft fabric, perfect for your watch collection. The key on the front is really a gimmick, it's a cheap genetic lock and the soft brass metal feels like it will not hold up to repeated use. It does make it look fancier though, so I didn't think it was enough to warrant the removal of one star.