5.0 out of 5 stars Finest quality. Superior craftsmanship.
Published 3 months ago by Holflaffer

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking box but poorly made.
Published 6 months ago by DT

5.0 out of 5 stars Finest quality. Superior craftsmanship., November 26, 2014
This review is from: Elegant Ebony Wood Watch Display Case Box with Lock and Key for 12 Watches (Misc.)
Excellent quality with nice precise detailing everywhere. The entire bottom is felt. Each enclosure is 46mm wide, but if you happen to have a watch larger than that, the watch case can be positioned above the borders of the enclosure since there is plenty of space between the walls of the borders and the top of the lid when closed. It's odd that they show a cleaning cloth in the photos, but one is not included, not that it matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and Well-crafted!, June 19, 2013
This watch case is masterfully crafted and the wood is of very high quality. The detail and thought that went into the custom and secure packaging to assure safe delivery is also highly appreciated! I highly recommend this item, and any item crafted and mailed by this company. They even called to make sure the item was received as expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Display Case!, January 11, 2013
I am very pleased with the quality of the display case I received. The wood is just gorgeous. It was very well packaged for shipping to prevent damage. I have bought other watch display cases and I am most pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 6, 2013
I love this box! I was worried about the reddish color when I ordered it but it looks elegant and beautiful! It is good quality and I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, June 21, 2013
I was surprised how good the quality is. Solid wood with a nice matte finish. Good solid hardware. A very well built box for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch case, February 17, 2013
Purchased this watch case for a gift my husband. It was securely packed to avoid breakage. The cherry wood finish is very nice with a glass top and sturdy hinges. Well made and holds men's watches, with enough clearance so glass does not touch watch. Another person commented her husband used it right away. So did my husband, he immediately put all his watches in case and made a place for it. So I guess he liked it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 15, 2013
Looks very elegant and fits all my different sized watches. The wood is very beautiful, the lock works, and the key makes a pretty accent. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great and beautiful, February 12, 2013
I love this item, beautiful wood color, best of all it locks.
I will use not only for watches but for earrings. Gorgeous.
I would advice anyone thinking about buying it to do so. It also has felt on the bottom so as not to scratch if on other woods.
Nice size, I don't have one bad thing to say about it!!
GB

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking box but poorly made., August 16, 2014
I bought this as a gift for husband. I have to say that the box is very nice and hubby was so happy to get it. 3 days after, one of the screws holding the lock got loose. My husband carefully fixed it but just after 2 days both of the screws got loose and putting it back became like a part time job for my husband. I told him not to lock the box anymore so he won't use the keys to lock and unlock it which actually defeats its purpose. I do not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, exactly what I was looking for!, November 27, 2013
I just received my watch box, with free shipping it arrived in less than a week, which is pretty good :) . It is very beautiful and the wood finish is really nice. It looks exactly like the pictures. The top part is glass just as I hoped it would be and not that hard plastic. The lock and key actually work! My husband loves it, so I'm happy.