5.0 out of 5 stars The bomb dot com
I expected a cheap winter scarf that at least looked nice.

This scarf is the best damn scarf I've ever owned. It feels and looks like a designer scarf and is the perfect length.

Basically, the two main things I've come to fear in my life are ladies and winter. This scarf solved both problems.
Published 20 months ago by Evan Stueve

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...
Published 10 months ago by Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars The bomb dot com, March 11, 2013
I expected a cheap winter scarf that at least looked nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, December 8, 2011
The scarf is perfect and I received it very quickly. Wonderful service and I would use this company again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft, December 12, 2012
Mungia "JM" (San antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
First off the shipping was fast and quick. When I open the box it was wrapped in its own plastic. It was so nice and soft and not like that cheap fabric where it's coming off. Perfect for a stocking stuffer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Fashion Scarf Soft Cozy Men's or Women's Winter Scarves, January 6, 2012
Roger & Bonnie Martin (PERDIDO, ALABAMA, US) - See all my reviews
Rich colors and this wool scarf was as soft as cashmere. Elegant enough to send to a friend in Paris France (the Fashion City of the World) and they were extremely pleased to receive such a beautiful gift...nothing like anyone else there has. Thank you for providing such a beautiful, affordable product! I will used this company again next year for Christmas purchases! Excellent delivery time and right on schedule!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., January 12, 2014
Yes it is soft and comfortable and has already helped me getting through some bitter cold days while walking to work, but.... As one other reviewer said it does leave behind some of the white fiber, noticeable on my black wool coat. I can't even say shed cause its not a lot at first but after a month or so it's noticeable. I'll still use it for the winter but heads up on dark wool coats with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars my husband loves it!, January 16, 2013
It's very soft, warm and good quality. It's good gift. I ordered it for my husband. He says it is very expensive. I won't never ever tell him the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 5, 2013
This scarf is exactly what I wanted. Soft, stylish and long. It will definately be apart of my daily wardrobe. Excellent for the price. I actually fell in love with it, out of the package and around my neck. Thank you. This is a must have item for winter or a fashion statment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf at a great price. (Male), January 4, 2013
I'm an 18 year old guy and I purchased this item for myself. I received this in the mail today and wore it to work where I was given compliments on it by co workers and customers.
I bought the black,white, and gray plaid scarf, and it looks amazing when worn.
The material is a bit more thick than it is light in my opinion, but it is perfect. Great for cold weather and kept me warm to a certain extent.

I cannot speak for it's usefulness in extremely cold weather. But for this price, it is a great deal.
I will update this review often to test it's durability.

For now, this item earns another 5 star rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking a little bit too short, January 2, 2013
it's shorter than when i thought. good looking , personally speaking,, i think it is not warm enough , ,

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce, January 1, 2013
This has Nice Texture and good material
All in all I would say it is good for it's price