Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elegant 100 Piece Glitter Eyeshadow Makeup kit in Black Palette
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 7, 2012
The eyeshadow is wonderful. Brilliant colors compliment each other and can make just about any look. You can go for.a real pop or a more subdued look. The only problem is with the shipping. I got my first palette and a lot of the colors had crumbled and mixed making a sort of grey dust I had to blow off. I contacted the seller and they said to keep it and sent another. I appreciated this but the second palette arrived jn the same condition.
77 comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
All the glitter is on the surface. Nothing is beneath but plain powder. I could have got this at the Dollar Store.
 Love all the colors here!! Beautiful variety of shimmer eye shadows. These are going to look amazing in my next photo shoot!

I love this case and the way it keeps everything closed and tidy in my makeup bag!

These are a little shallow, so I do not expect them to last a super long time. I love the label sheet for keeping track of exactly what color I used. Helps with consistency when you have to do touch-ups.

Check out the video to see the full review.

Disclosure - I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own. I was under no obligation to post a review or give positive feedback.

*** I try to provide you with simple reviews that get straight to the point without a lot of jargon or repeating the product description. I hope this look at the products has helped you make the decision to buy or not to buy. Thanks for taking the time to read my review! ***
on September 10, 2012
dont use it often, but it will last a long time. hard to tell, but there is glitter in them. many color choices, almost every color. would recomend!
review image
on February 22, 2012
For the price you can't beat this item...fast shipment, exactly as described, shadows work well...you won't be disappointed with this item...I hope to order more soon..
on May 22, 2012
I was shopping online for a product that contained all the eyeshadow color's I was looking for.
What I seen and ordered is Exactly what I got. Im very happy with my new makeup!!! :D
on May 24, 2013
I bought this palette thinking it would be very sparkly and it wasn't. The quality is very cheap and the they are very crumbly and chalky. I don't recommend spending the money on it
on October 31, 2012
when i got this in the mail the case was broken in two spots and one of the eye shadows was crumbled but other then that the eye shadow is pretty and goes on nicely iv read other review and i guess a few people got about the same thing so id be carful ordering this item.
on October 26, 2012
Very nice variety of well pigmented colors. One was slightly chipped , but other than that, I think this was well worth the price.This has a lot of nice glitzy shades and the color are vibrant. Would make a nice gift for someone who likes makeup or who is just starting to use it.Very happy with this purchase.
on May 6, 2015
I love the colors in this set. They are super bright and easy to apply. They also blend well and look great with or without a primer underneath. They smell really perfume-y, though, and that is kind of offputting, especially when the compact is first opened. There were a couple of repeated colors, but overall a really great range of colors and shades to choose from. Really fun to play with, but s few of the colors are a little irritating to skin and to eyes in general so be careful and pay attention to which ones you used so you can avoid them in the future. I;ll be using the irritating ones for polymer clay coloring and shimmer.