Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elegant Home Fashions Stratford Collection Framed Mirror with Shelf, White
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 4, 2011
I am so in love with the frame for this mirror, but the mirror is so badly warped that it makes you dizzy! A previous reviewer had the same problem. I just bought a new home, and checked the mirror for damage when it arrived, but I didn't actually hang the mirror until later when I noticed the distortion problem and it was too late to return. I'm hoping I can just get the mirror piece replaced at a glass shop because the rest of it is actually solidly built and similar to that 'high end store' mirror, but much less expensive. Great in a small half bath, definitely not big enough for a full bathroom.
review image
VINE VOICEon August 11, 2009
Like reviewer Triana, I bought this mirror for use in a very small bathroom. In some ways, it is quite nice. The frame is solidly assembled and all the joints are tight. The finish is generally good, though certainly not of fine-furniture quality. There is some evidence of uneven finish sanding, for example, and the sheen on the paint is uneven in places. I'm not sure the finish will tolerate bumps without chipping.

The mirror, itself, is made of very thin glass. Of greater significance, the item that I received had the mirror mounted a little high in the frame so that the cut edge was clearly visible at the bottom. A bit of disassembly and adjustment fixed that problem. I saw no evidence that it had slipped during shipping; I suspect it was just hastily assembled. The packaging was substantial.

In short, this is an inexpensive mirror that offers reasonably good value for money. If you view your own furnishings with a very critical eye or worry that others may do so, you may not find the build quality acceptable. For most of us, a week after it goes up we won't even notice the little defects.
on November 30, 2014
I bought this for our main bathroom which is not tiny but pretty small. Once we replaced the old clunky sink with a pedestal, the mirror needed to be both relocated and smaller. I really looked like crazy and between the size, the color, and the little shelf, I kept coming back to this one. It ended up being smaller than I remember the measurements indicating which was a good thing so it is pretty tiny. The material from which it's made is very obviously not wood, it's extremely uniform, I was tempted to sand it and paint it so that it would look a little less like it poured from a mold but I decided not to mess with it. So for the price and its small size (hard to find) I went ahead and gave 4 stars.
review image
on March 25, 2009
This is a nice, solidly built mirror with decorative shelf. The style is very sharp looking and really adds a rich yet warm touch to the room. I have another wall mirror similar to this one but it is not as nice as this one and cost almost as much.

This is well worth the money and I highly recommend.
on September 27, 2014
The frame itself is quite lovely, but the mirror, not so good. I read some negative reviews stating that the mirror gives distorted reflection. I thought I would take a chance and order it anyway. I regret that decision.
on November 12, 2014
This is my first review for a product that I have purchased on Amazon. Unfortunately, these mirrors are terrible and I felt it necessary to let other shoppers know. I purchased two of the mirrors in September before I started my bathroom renovation. I chose this style mirror because the frame was a good compliment to the molding that I put up. However these mirrors are warped like crazy and look like fun-house mirrors. I just hung them last week and am past the return date so I'm stuck with two unusable mirrors.

Do not buy this item if you are expecting a functional mirror.
on September 6, 2008
The mirror was just as pictured and looked very nice in our "beach" themed bathroom.
on November 12, 2015
LOVE IT. Honestly surprised at how perfect it was, it's perfect size... There's absolutely no distortion as said in a few comments, I'm guessing that problem was fixed. Perfect mirror, gives an amazing finish to any room that it's in.
on February 13, 2015
* Update: Finally got it mounted. Mine didn't come with mounting accessories, but we happen to have these things around the house. I didn't notice this until the we mounted it, but the mirror has kind of a warpy thing going on. It's not like a fun house mirror or anything, but there's something "off" about it. I'm going to keep it up, and I still recommend it because it's very pretty and solidly built, and the mirror works a way a mirror should. I think it's one of those things where from a short distance my reflection seems askew, but when I'm standing right in front of it at the sink, it looks normal. Taking off a star for this reason.

Original review:
This is a beautiful framed mirror and makes the perfect addition to our 1/2 bath. It is exactly as described/pictured; sturdy & good quality. I'm surprised at the price, as something like this (in Hawai`i), would easily cost $50+. I'm very happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone.
on April 27, 2015
As stated by other posters, the glass is a little fun housish, not great if you want to use this to actually view yourself clearly. It was the perfect size and style for my entryway, and the price was really great. I love the ledge for setting my keys on. It's actually wide enough for a small bowl I use for keys and change and a glade candle. I am happy with it, but I would not use this in a bathroom where you need a good mirror.