Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ShoppeWatch Elegant Plane Style Digital Display LED Silicone Wrist Watch Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 30, 2013
I just got the watch in the mail and so far it seems pretty good. LED is bright, construction seems to be of good quality (at least for the price) and the watch itself is of very unique design. I can't speak to quality but at this price I don't expect waterproofing or even dustproofing... and I don't think it will be an issue. The display itself is functional and elegant and the only trouble I had (and this has been mentioned by others) is that there are no proper instructions on how to operate it... at least nothing clear and concise.

I managed to find a video on youtube in a language I don't understand explaining how to set the watch and through mimicry and deduction I derived the basic content of the message the video was conveying. Since setting the time by trial and error seems to be bemusing and frustrating to a lot of folks (my former self included) I figured I might as well share my findings and save you some time and stress.

It comes with Four modes: Display Mode, Stopwatch Mode, Alarm Mode, and Set Mode.
You press the MODE key to to cycle through these modes.

Time and Date Mode: This is the initial, default display. It displays the day of the week and the time, specifically the hours and minutes. Holding down the start button in this mode will cause the DT on the upper right quadrant to be selected on the display and it will show you the month and day while holding down the RESET button in this mode will bring up the time you have the alarm set to go off. If you want to turn on or off the alarm you can do so in this mode by holding down the ALARM button and then pressing the START button to toggle the alarm on and off. Pressing the MODE key once will take you to the Stop Watch Mode.

Stop Watch Mode:

From "Display Mode" tap the MODE key once.

When in Stop Watch mode the time will read 0:00 00 and the days Sunday, Monday, and Friday will be boxed and blink. Pressing the start button in this mode starts the timer, while pressing it again pauses it. You can press the reset button while it is paused in order to zero out the timer. (Be warned, pressing reset when the timer is going will also cause the timer to pause, but you will have to press start again to pause it before you can reset it as once you do this the reset button acts like the start button until you do.) You can switch between modes while the timer is running and it will continue to keep the timer going. Pressing MODE again will take you to the alarm mode.

Alarm Mode:

From "Display Mode" tap the MODE key twice in rapid succession.

When you switch to this mode the "AL" next to the "DT" in the upper right quadrant of the watch become selected with a solid outline box and the hour digit will begin blinking; at this point pressing START key will toggle the hour. Once you have set the hour you can press the RESET key to switch to the minute, witch you can again set by pressing the START key to cycle through the numbers. Once you have finished this step you can press the MODE key and it will return you to the DISPLAY mode. (Notice that the "AL" in the upper right quadrant next to the "DT" is now outlined with a box, this signifies that the alarm is set and will go off at the selected time. Pressing and holding the RESET key while simultaneously tapping the START key will toggle the alarm on or off.) Pressing the MODE key again will take you to the Set Mode.

Set Mode:

From Display Mode, tap the MODE key three times in rapid succession.

The second display will blink, indicating that you may set the minutes... unlike in the other time settings you do not manually set the seconds, instead a the second display will count up and pressing START will zero out the count. You can set the seconds accurately by setting the minute a minute ahead of the present time and zeroing the seconds when the clock you are comparing against changes. Pressing RESET will allow you to set the minutes; it cycles 00-59 with a press of the START key. Pressing the RESET key again will allow you to set both the hour and whether the clock displays in 12 or 24 hour format time (press START to cycle through 12 hours of AM and PM, then once it hits pm it switches to 13:00 and you can cycle through until you hit 1 AM again.) Once you have done that you press RESET again and it will allow you to use the START key to cycle through the day of the week, another press of the RESET key allows you to set the day of the month with the START key, and the final RESET click will let you set the month itself. Pressing MODE again will bring you back to the Display Mode.
44 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2012
This is one of nicest looking watches I've had. The design is very cool and stylish, and the changing color lights are especially cool. However, although it says water resistant, the smallest bit of water can mess it up. I got some on it when washing my hands, and the display completely didn't work for a day, and then after it went back to normal. Still, you get what you pay for. The watch itself is awesome, and for around $20, the price is excellent for a decent cheap replacement watch. But try not to get any water on it, otherwise it's fine.

tl;dr very stylish, good value, but NOT WATER RESISTANT
on July 9, 2013
so mine did not come with any kind of maual and I couldn't find one online, and it's not anything intuitive like "hold down the reset button". I emailed the seller and this is what the sent back as far as how to set the time, in case anyone else was as confused as I was

This information, however, is completley wrong, I hope this isn't what the manual actually says.

Firstly, Press the "start" button, the number of the seconds on the screen will flash, then, press the "reset" button, you can adjust the seconds. After finishing resetting the seconds, you can reset the minutes and hours in the same way. Hope the above informaion will help you.

I finally figured it out no thanks to them. The way you ACTUALLY SET IT is press mode several times until it comes to the time, with the seconds blinking. press start to adjust the seconds, and reset to move on to minutes/hours ect.

It's a decent watch for the cheap price, I guess it's normal for LED watches but I didn't know you cannot see the screen unless you press the light button.
77 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2012
I just love it!!!! I was looking for a watch that no once else had. This was it! It also lights up in different colors. It can be red, blue, green or it can flash with all colors.
on October 6, 2013
The build of the watch is cheap (obvi with the price), but it feels hefty in the hand. Actually wearing this under the wrist as opposed to over (what I'm used to) because it feels better there.

Alarm, lights, 12/24 hr setting, stop watch.

The lights are pretty cool. Can switch between red, blue, green, and multiple colors for the lighting.

No instructions for setting, but not a black diamond rating for difficulty. Just playing with the buttons you can set it, but then again given enough time, random typing on a keyboard will produce the entire works of Shakespeare.
So!
Holding down the light button will change the color.
Mode button will go between: Time > Stop Watch > Set Alarm > Set Time
In the Set Phases: Reset button will change between what you can set, and Start button will increment the value.
On the Time (main) 'tab': Start button will display date, Reset button will show Alarm time. Hold the Reset button and then click the Start button to turn Alarm on and off.
on June 26, 2013
So I ordered this watch for no reason thinking it was going to be a piece of crap cause of how cheap it is but its actually really good quality and I'm planning on buying another one for my friend.
on December 8, 2012
The appearance of the watch is very cool, attractive
and unique. But the instructions for setting time and
date do not work. I have tried several combinations
of buttons in addition to those provided with the watch
and none work. So, I have an attractive watch with the
wrong time and date. I shall return it.
on February 6, 2015
Man this watch is pretty damn cool looking, I am sad to say that I bought this watch for my son but soon after seeing it in person, I wanted one. The band is comfortable and the display is easy to read. The only thing I can say bad about it is that the watch is pretty heavy for a watch, I think it would come handy in a fight though, just wrap it around your knuckles and throw some punches (just throwing ideas out there).
on November 14, 2013
This is a great watch. I was expecting a plastic watch with an uncomfortable wristband that I wouldn't have to worry about breaking. I have never been happier to be wrong. This is an incredibly solid watch. Here are my overall thoughts.

Pros:
Very Durable
Amazing Screen
Color Changes
Time Is Accurate
Comfortable Wristband

Cons:
Little Cumbersome
Beeps Every Hour (Don't think there is a setting but I could be wrong).

I love this watch and I am very glad I purchased it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the beeping every hour. Other than that it shipped much quicker than expected and is a great product.Would definitely recommend for anyone who wants some wows and doesn't want to spend a lot of money.
on May 20, 2015
The price of the watch is cheap but the quality is very poor. It seems used. In publicity photos put that comes in a box but I came in a plastic bag without protection on the screen and watch cap was slightly scratched.
review image