Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 6, 2013
Although the scarf isn't exactly as pictured, I really didn't mind being surprised. The color could be described as "Pebblestone" rather than grey, and the fabric feels wonderful around the neck. The scarf is an adequate size, as well. I can recommend buying it, so long as you keep in mind that it probably won't match anything you own that is grey.

Since writing this review, I have worn the scarf on several occasions and found it to be exceedingly comfortable, not to mention eye-catching enough to bring many compliments. I'm contemplating the purchase of this scarf in another color.
on April 10, 2013
It's a cute scarf, but when put next to other blacks, the scarf looks brown or grey. I would recommend wearing with a lighter colored top and jeans. I did wear it with a strapless mini dress too. It's not super versatile, but it can kind of be dressed up or down.
on May 3, 2013
I thought for an inexpensive scarf that this was decent quality. I did not however, care for it double looped as shown in the picture. Rather, I left it in a single loop and then knotted the front just below my bustline and it looks great like that! Am considering more in other colors if they are available!

Well packaged and prompt service!
on February 20, 2013
I thought the scarf would be longer but it's more close to my neck than I would prefer. Not what I expected.
on March 14, 2013
Color was true to picture. Material is light enough to be worn in the fall, more for fashion not warmth. It is a lot stretchier than I imagined, material has some spandex in it.
on February 17, 2013
Love this product! Going to buy two more! So happy I only payed 15.00! This product is 40.00 @ aeropostale! So cheap!
on November 7, 2015
Love this scarf! Nice length, can be worn with black or grey.
on October 19, 2012
I received this scarf on time and it was not bad quality but I ordered it for a gift and it didn't have any rapping paper and the gift note was awful!!!!!!!
review image
on January 20, 2015
pretty, makes my coat look extra special. a little smelly when i first got it but once out of the package that went away. It's different looking that most.
on April 9, 2014
The scarf is soft, has a lovely fabric, the ruffle looks very nice and the scarf is also has a generous infinity length ans hangs well. Highly recommend