4.0 out of 5 stars nice for small wrists
I think this needs a detailed review. When I saw this watch I already liked it. Nice clean lines with a touch of bling, and for a nice price. What I didn't like was the lack of informative reviews.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars meant for a smaller wrist
this watch is as elegant as it looks but my girlfriend is about a medium size woman and it did not fit her wrist.
Published 10 months ago by rammer

4.0 out of 5 stars nice for small wrists, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Elegent fashion round face lady's women's bracelet bangle wrist quartz watch (Watch)
Ok the size is small. My wrist is 6 inches around according to a tape measure. I measured the inside of the watch and it could fit around 6 1/4 inch wrist. Talking about 16cm. Around there, but a tight fit. My 6 inch wrist fits comfortably in it. Not too loose and not too tight.
On the back on the inside it says "Stainless Steel Back Water Resistant" which is awesome to know. So the build is solid. The small clasp is very easy to attach. It's like a small clip that clicks into place. Very easy to put on, just remember to put on at the smallest part of your wrist and you won't get pinched.
Adjusting the time was easy. Like many other watches there's a turning nob on the right of the face. Pull it out slightly with your nail, turn it till the hands are where you want it, and push it back in when you're done.
The face was bigger than I expected (3.3cm wide) and covers a good deal of my wrist. The band just makes 0.7cm wide so it does exaggerate the clock face, but it really is nicely polished metal. It had a slight nick on the band, but it wasn't very noticeable. For a cheap watch, it's very nicely made. I wasn't expecting such quality for about $8 I might even get another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Round faced bangle watch, October 4, 2013
This little watch was attractive and simple, just as the illustration had promised. I knew the latch was not good, but wore it anyway since it was inexpensive. About two weeks after I began wearing it I lost it. The latch had surely come undone somewhere, leaving me with just the memory of a pretty little watch I had for just a short time. Although I gave it 4 stars, I wouldn't recommend it because of the faulty fastener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 15, 2013
Fits good on a small wrist and very elegant looking! Overall very satisfied and good bargain. Arrived at my door quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 24, 2013
Very elegant and streamlined. I love it. I have quite the watch collection and this is one of my favorites.

3.0 out of 5 stars meant for a smaller wrist, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GOT IS ON SALE 6 dollars on amazon on sale for 27 bucks, December 2, 2013
Not A Cheap Looking watch, very delegate. comfy watch, (for women) men arms are to huge for it u can snap it open

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 27, 2013
What else for that price. Good as! Awesome for gift and personal use. Just gifted my wife. She likes it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but Faulty, April 27, 2014
The watch arrived with a dead battery. Immediately had to replace it for almost the same cost as the watch. I wore it for one week when the clasp broke and I lost it somewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, March 10, 2014
I had such a watch before and reordered the same. It is cheap and nice looking but cheap quality too

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, but..., May 15, 2014
This is a really cute watch, but beware, the clasp flies open at the slightest touch. Within a week of wearing it, the clasp came undone and it fell off my wrist. The parts literally dismantled, and even though I put it back together, the watch never worked again. Ah well. For the price, I guess I got my money's worth.

Rate and Discover Movies