- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: University of Kansas Libraries (June 1982)
- Language: English, Latin
- ISBN-10: 9998786118
- ISBN-13: 978-9998786110
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.4 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,852,576 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Elements of Abbreviation in Medieval Latin Paleography (English and Latin Edition)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What you have here is a compendium of the many little abbreviations and curlicues that pepper late mediæval manuscripts. It does not purport to be a comprehensive encyclopedia of every such abbreviation ever made; after all, each scribe had his own idiosyncrasies. Instead, it gives examples of the most common ones, and illustrates the principles by which they are put together.