5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Introduction To Logic and Set Theory, December 12, 2001
This review is from: Elements of Logic via Numbers and Sets (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series) (Paperback)
This is the clearest and most thorough introduction to the subject matter I've read. The beginner interested in logic, sets, relations, maps and cardinal numbers cannot do better than to read this text.
It also has solutions to most exercises, a very good index and a guide to all of the symbols and notation that appear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Text, September 25, 2012
I have an amateur interest in logic and math. I found this text to be very methodical and terse while remaining accessible. This is a book that I will keep going back to. If like me you don't like the new fad popular science presentation of academic material but rather something a bit more stripped away then you will really enjoy this text.

$49.95 $37.93