Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 31, 2007 3:07:29 PM PST
In the book, Elena clearly loves Stefan, but she had a history with Matt and strong subtext with Damon.

I, personally, fell in love with Damon by the end. What about you guys?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2008 9:58:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 5, 2008 9:59:21 PM PST
I fell in love with him too. I wouldn't break up Elena to put her with Damon but I would love to see him end up with somebody. And what about Bonnie and Matt? They sound like they have grown really close

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2008 12:49:51 PM PST
I saw some definite strength in the idea of Bonnie and Matt by the end of the series, too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2008 10:50:43 AM PST
EllieJ says:
yeah i like the bonnie and matt idea too, i mean matt has been really cute boy next door throughout the whole series, he deserved to stay with someone nice like bonnie.
i was sad for damon i mean he was the onky one that didnt have a good enough ending for him, he sure grew on me though as a character.
i like that elena and stefan stayed together or as together that they can be, but i was a little sad for the vampire i grew to love.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2008 9:04:01 AM PST
I kind of miss the vampire Elena also. What are they going to do though. From the description at the end, Elena is human again. I dont see the point. She can't go back home or to the town for that fact. Now to top it all off she's not even at level with Stefan anymore. All in all, I think that they really screwed her over.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2008 2:17:24 PM PST
From what L.J. Smith has said, the fifth book, Damon's book, will explain more about Elena and some newfound powers (!!), so we should find out in due time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2009 2:40:23 PM PST
S.K. Dougan says:
I wouldn't mind Damon with someone new.
Sidenote: After reading Twilight and these books I definitely think (although definitely different) that Stephenie Meyer must have been an LJane fan from way back...

Posted on Feb 11, 2009 11:36:53 AM PST
Heather says:
I'm rooting for Damon and Elena, after reading the new book, I think its more of a possiblity than ever. L.J. writes one hell of a triangle though. And I really think Bonnie and Matt will end up together. Has anyone finished the new book yet? I'm dying to talk to someone about it. I liked it, but its sooo weird!

Posted on Jul 3, 2009 10:44:35 AM PDT
S. Furtado says:
Elena loves stefan and I think should be together. Stefan brings out the best in Elena. Triangle with Damon does not make sense. After Dark Reunion it was set that she loves only stefan, I'm not sure why Smith want to bring back the same triangle that has already been completed.
But I also do like Damon and want to see happy, but I'm think it should be Bonnie. Bonnie is so nice, Damon needs someone with a big heart that only loves him. Also Damon does have strong feeling for Bonnie.

Posted on Jul 3, 2009 10:45:40 AM PDT
S. Furtado says:
Elena loves stefan and I think should be together. Stefan brings out the best in Elena. Triangle with Damon does not make sense. After Dark Reunion it was set that she loves only stefan, I'm not sure why Smith want to bring back the same triangle that has already been completed.
But I also do like Damon and want to see happy, but I'm think it should be Bonnie. Bonnie is so nice, Damon needs someone with a big heart that only loves him. Also Damon does have strong feeling for Bonnie.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2007
Latest post:  Jul 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries)
The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries) by L. J. Smith (Paperback - December 26, 2007)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (155)