5.0 out of 5 stars My 8" Tree Breaks Into 3 Pieces, and it FIT!!
Published 20 months ago by Dan_N_Emi

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very rugged.
The material this item is made of rips quite easily. Other than that it serves the purpose of storing the Christmas tree fairly well.
Published 14 months ago by Sandra J.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8" Tree Breaks Into 3 Pieces, and it FIT!!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Elf Stor Deluxe Red Holiday Christmas Tree Storage Bag Large For 9 Foot Tree (Kitchen)
When I ordered this, my husband told me about 5 times that it wasn't going to work for our tree. Unlike many artificial trees, ours does not have removable branches. Rather, the entire tree breaks into 3 pieces and the branches on the bottom two pieces fold up to reduce the width by about half. The top of our tree does not reduce in size at all. However, once we took the tree apart, it fit--and with room to spare! I couldn't have been more thrilled, especially when my husband gave me the rare, but never unappreciated, "I guess you were right..." Before putting the bag into storage, we were even able to put in a little 2" tree, without any squishing or squashing of our big tree. Also, the straps feel secure. I was concerned about putting the entire weight of our tree (plus the little one) on the two straps, but there was no tearing or straining at all. I couldn't be more satisfied with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For The Price, November 27, 2012
I just recieved my Elf Stor Deluxe Red Christmas Tree Bag for the 9 Foot Tree. I bought this bag because of the price, very reasonable. When I opened it, the first thing I did was check to make sure my tree would fit. I have a 9 foot tree that breaks down into peices. It fit snuggly in the bag. Lets face it, the tree box isn't a great way to store the item because they tend to break open and get bugs and dust on the tree. (Exactly what happend to our tree this year - why I wanted a bag) Now I have something to keep the tree contained and it is a reasonable size with handles so I can easily load the tree in and out of out attic. I would recommend this bag for someone who isn't wanting to spend $100+. I also recieved it in a week (with a holiday in there)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elf Stor Deluxe Red Christmas Tree Bag, November 19, 2012
The Elf Stor Christmas Tree Bag is a great bag for tree storage.The bag holds a 9ft tree easily.My tree came in 3 sections with a stand and fits easily in the bag.The fabric is sturdy and easy to wipe clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas tree bag, November 26, 2012
I have a twelve foot artificial tree and though I can't get all of the tree in this bag I can get part of it. I needed two bags for a twelve foot tree because all of the tree in one bag would be too heavy and bulky and it wouldn't all fit in this bag. This bag would be great for a 7 foot tree. Keeps everything neat and tidy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage., January 8, 2013
I was really happy with this bag. My six - foot tree fit into it nicely. My son also liked pretending he was Mr. Grinch with his red bag as he carried it to the shed! I couldn't find anything in the stores to store my tree and our box was in tatters. This made clean - up so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tree Bag, November 26, 2012
This bag came very quickly and appears to be quite sturdy. It will definitely hold my 7ft tree with no problems. I would order from this company again and am very satisfied with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad to chuck the old box!, January 9, 2014
This product has allowed me to get rid of the cardboard box that has been opened and re-taped year after year. I'm glad to be able to put the tree in something that is a bit more secure from dust, dirt, and other elements. It is a bit thin, and I do worry about the longevity of the storage bag, but for now it works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, January 18, 2014
I bought it because I need a bag for a six foot tree, and I live in a tiny apartment, so it didn't really work out for me. It's so big that you could fit two trees in there. I guess I just need something more compact that doesn't take up much space. Material seems to be okay, appear cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very rugged., June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree bagger, February 16, 2013
J. Adamo (Carlsbad, NM USA) - See all my reviews
Good buy for the price. We stored our 7.5' slim Christmas tree, with stand, easily with room left over. It will hold a big fluffy tree no problems. Plastic feels a little thin, but seems sturdy enough. Wish I'd bought one of these years ago.

Rate and Discover Movies