5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to store and move the tree
I purchased several of these bags last year in hopes of finding a way to store my Christmas trees (Yes trees, we set up at least five trees a year in our house). This year when retrieving the trees from the basement and setting up around the house, I was thrilled at how well they worked. The bags are strong enough to keep an entire 7.5 tree in one, or our 14 footer...
Published on November 28, 2011 by James E. Bojan

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper fell apart
Purchased this bag from Amazon, it's big and can handle a large tree, however, upon closing the bag the 1st time the zipper came right off.. made of cheap materials. Now I'm looking for a new bag.
Published 21 months ago by David Devanney

‹ Previous | 14 5 628 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Elf Stor Premium Christmas Tree Bag Holiday Dark Green (60" x 30") (Kitchen)
It works for me so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, June 30, 2014
The material doesnt hold up to the weight of the Christmas tree. The seams come apart. Next time I would buy a plastic box one and not worry about critters

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge storage, June 26, 2014
Huge bag kind if like a trash bag but very durable. Becomes very heavy to lug around so make sure you leave it put once you have it packed

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, June 22, 2014
Amazing amazing product for the price, a much cheaper quality item was avaliable at my local super center for triple the cost

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sturdy and Large, June 22, 2014
I needed a storage bag that would enable me to keep most of my 6 ft. tree together (no fun assembling it every single year!) This bag accommodated my tree and was easy enough to transport to my storage unit. Worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, June 12, 2014
ST (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
Dog peed on the box that tree originally came in. This was cheap, and a good quality! Huge, like body bag huge. You don't even have to break down your tree all the way to fit it in. My tree is 6ft.

5.0 out of 5 stars virtually indestructible, June 11, 2014
survived 2 christmases so far and it is as tuff a bag as it looks! big enough to hold two 6 ft artificials. Most of the time the zippers get fouled up and end up breaking..... so far not this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars this bag is huge!, June 9, 2014
We fit two trees in here and could probably fit all our Christmas stuff in there. It is much larger than expected but looks to be good quality and will last. Can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the bugs out!, June 5, 2014
Nice and wide, I don't have to smash the tree to get it in there and it keeps spiders and stuff from getting into the tree since we store it in the attic.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE, June 4, 2014
This thing is monstrous. My 6' tree fit in there with LOTS of space still available on either end so I put 2 wreaths in there for storage as well.

‹ Previous | 14 5 628 | Next ›