Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elite Charm® Butterfly Pendant Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Leather Bracelet Womens Wrist Watches
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2014
Was looking for a nice addition to a holiday gift bag of goodies and this was a perfect fit. Bought several. Simple and fashionable. Fun accessory for casual wear.
on February 13, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it she is a business woman and it is very good for her appreal she loved it
on November 25, 2015
I only have about every color in these watch-bracelets (literally, about 8). If you're buying for the 'watch' part, don't bother. They're great to wear with several other bracelets at the same time, just adds/blends in. Stylish, cheap, and the snap is durable.
on October 23, 2014
The face is small (3/4" diameter). Two snaps allow for tight or loose fit and/or size of wrist. Watch works fine. Very inexpensive; so naturally it does not have an 'expensive' look. I bought it to match one outfit. I don't plan on playing football or another rough activity while wearing it. Looks good on my arm. Thanks.
review image
on December 20, 2013
lovely watch - looks great - works great - and very affordable. only downside was that i had to get the battery.
on January 8, 2014
I bought this cause I go through a lot of watches and I replace them with others that cost less than the batteries. This was really pretty and really cheap. After reading the reviews I thought for sure it would fall apart in no time but it has held up wonderfully! I have been wearing it every day for a month and it's in great condition. I'm not easy on it either. Well worth the money and a beautiful watch.
on January 11, 2014
No words It is very nice. Thank you and will get back soon for new orders.

on June 28, 2016
For the price you can defiantly not beat it. At first the strap was a little tight, but with time they loosened up. It's stylish enough to wear everyday and the cost won't kill me if I break it or lose it.
on January 27, 2015
This watch has nice leather and came a day earlier than was expected. The snaps on the watch are really loose and it doesn't stay snapped if I even move my arm. It didn't have the butterfly a butterfly charm, it was a leaf, which I don't care for anyway. If the snaps were tight and the pendant was as described, it would be a nice watch for the money.
on May 11, 2014
I have 2 different colors and styles and love them. I have very small wrists and most watches are always too big. This watch has two snap settings to choose from. The smallest is perfect for me, I just cut the excesses off. It is durable and beautiful!