Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 20, 2013
lovely watch - looks great - works great - and very affordable. only downside was that i had to get the battery.
on February 5, 2014
Was looking for a nice addition to a holiday gift bag of goodies and this was a perfect fit. Bought several. Simple and fashionable. Fun accessory for casual wear.
on February 13, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it she is a business woman and it is very good for her appreal she loved it
on January 11, 2014
No words It is very nice. Thank you and will get back soon for new orders.

on December 12, 2014
This is a nice little watch for the money. It seems to be accurate
and I like that it has 2 snaps to choose from for size.
on September 12, 2014
Ordered August 5 - it is now September 12, over a month and a week later, and Still. No. Watch..... At this point, should just cancel...
on October 15, 2014
As advertised and cute. I think it's a good deal for the price but the closures are just snaps that tend to unsnap easily so I would be careful about snagging it on anything. Also, there is not a lot of choice in size. It fits or it doesn't, basically. Think Asian sized and it just fits on my average sized adult wrist with the largest of the two snaps. So, if you are a little heavy or have a larger build, you will want to give this a pass.
on January 8, 2014
I bought this cause I go through a lot of watches and I replace them with others that cost less than the batteries. This was really pretty and really cheap. After reading the reviews I thought for sure it would fall apart in no time but it has held up wonderfully! I have been wearing it every day for a month and it's in great condition. I'm not easy on it either. Well worth the money and a beautiful watch.
on June 19, 2014
I just LOVE this watch,I will be ordering more for Xmas ,everyone's been complimenting me on it,I'm an old hippie from the 60 s. ,the originals and I just love it!,I wear it all the time,it fits right in with my tyed dyed vintage clothes that I wear,it completes my apparel. I will be ordering more! And I love the snaps on it ,as my hand is disabled,and its very easy to snap on!
on January 27, 2015
This watch has nice leather and came a day earlier than was expected. The snaps on the watch are really loose and it doesn't stay snapped if I even move my arm. It didn't have the butterfly a butterfly charm, it was a leaf, which I don't care for anyway. If the snaps were tight and the pendant was as described, it would be a nice watch for the money.