Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 17, 2011
i bought this at CSN for 140,but they are out of stock. This is great because it comes with amazon prime. It took CSN 4 days to ship from CA to NY. This product will probably be new. The one that came with CSN was used,but it worked fine.

I have done research for weeks trying to find the best power tower money can buy.
For 350 this is probably the best with their limited lifetime warranty
Bayou Fitness E-7617 VKR Power Tower
(...)
I have seen weider and gold's gym power tower reviews and I do not like the way the flexed when doing pullups.

I did not want to spend 350 though. So I decided to get this one instead. I actually tried the elite fitness power tower in model's with a gym mat under it. It was extremely sturdy. Unfortunately, models did not have it in stock.

I liked the base of the power tower. It has rubber on the bottom so it will not scratch your floor. i think a brand new one will not wobble because of this design. I had to put an old navy sandal under mine, but I had a few different factors. I have a carpet floor,mine was used, and mine was shipped from CA to NY 3 times. I did not want to go through the hassle of asking for a new base so i just used a sandal. Still sturdy.

In conclusion, I think this is the best buy under 200. If you buy this brand new from amazon, you should not have a problem. If you stand on the metal it would not bend ( I weight 190). I did not like the bar designed,but i soon learned that this allows for a natural military pull up since there is space in the middle.

I do recommend that you buy a monkey wrench to replace the ones that comes with the box. The monkey wrench in the box will last for the initial installation, but if you want to dissemble and resemble later then you would need a new monkey wrench.
on January 2, 2011
This is a very good power tower at an affordable price. I love its space-saving design, i.e., all the exercise stations are on the front of the unit (with others you must use the rear side for some of the exercises.) Sturdy and easy to assemble, a sure winner!