chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer

Size: LargeColor: Black/WhiteChange
Price:$31.89 - $33.99

on January 29, 2013
My son loves these socks. I bought them for him as a Christmas gift because they are rather expensive for socks. They seem to be holding up well.
on November 10, 2012
i bought these socks for my son to where at his basketball games. everyone on the team wants a pair now. they keep his feet snug,no movement or sweet can released in the shoe . they r a hit......
11 comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2013
I received these socks Quick my son loves them for Basketball. The double layer is a great choice and are very comfortable.
on January 4, 2013
Great socks, very comfortable and stylish. Teenage son loves them. Would order more if they were cheaper. Price is on Nike though.
on January 17, 2013
I bought these for my son and he wears them all the time and he has told me that he loves them since then I have bought 9 more pairs and will be buying more!! They are worth the extra money all the way!!!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
Love these socks.. So comfy.. Don't lose quality in the wash and provide wonderful support in any activity even around the house.
on January 7, 2014
I bought some of these for my son for Basketball and I bought myself a pair to run in. It was -15 degress this morning and my feet stayed warm and dry. I don't usually buy Nike but these are my new favorite socks. I normally run in Underarmor socks but I will be buying more for the future. They fit tight and fills your shoe if you have a narrow foot like myself, I can't say enough about these socks!!!!!!
on January 19, 2015
These usually hold up well though sometimes that upper layer tends to want to come unstitched. Follow directions when washing...I personally would turn them inside out.
on January 12, 2014
The seller shipped them in lightning speed. They were a Christmas gift for my son to wear for his basket ball team mad he loved them. Thank you
on December 12, 2013
These socks are great - they fit well and are a quality product. It is hard to find this green in stores, so I was happy to find it online.